Chapter 22

Rithika pov :

I am getting nervous each second passes looking at myself in mirror rashi was trying to control me but nothing is working.

You know why because today is my wedding!!!!

I am taking deep breathes "ritu calm down" rashi said hugging me "you know when you and jai dance yesterday you both looking like perfect couple" she said I know she was trying diverting me.

When yesterday after that encounter with ram I meet swathi she was sweet loving girl I convinced her to come to my wedding.

First she hesitated but eventually accepted. After that me and ram danced everyone is cheer us whole time I was blushing.

"Ritu come out from your dream land" rashi shook me I smiled at her. "ritu keep this—-" maa stopped looking at me.

"You are looking beautiful" sh whispers and hugged me my eyes filled up with tears I have to leave my family after marriage I hugged her tightly.

"Okay don't cry it's your day" Maa said pulled back and wiped my tears I laughed and wiped her tears "ritu this is my necklace my mother give it to me and now it was for you always keep with you" she handed me a necklace

"But maa" she cut me off "no but and that's final wear this tomorrow at your in law's house" she said sternly I give it to rashi she kept in my luggage.

One last time I look at my reflection and take a deep breaths

You can do this!!

Maa and rashi take me out I saw rahul came he was looking handsome my baby brother is growing he avoid eye contact with me

"Maa pandit ji calls" he said to maa and about to went I held his arm he looking down I held his chin with other hand made him look at me.

Rahul eyes become glossy I know he was trying to control his emotions I hugged him tightly he hugs me back I can't control tears anymore my baby brother I pampered him a lot.