Chapter 47

Happy Dussehra😊😊😊😊

May your wishes come true

I know you all waiting for update and here I am giving you

If I am late sorry for that

Enjoy the chapter!!!!!

Rithika pov :

"I am looking good right" rashi asked me looking into mirror I smiled "believe me nitish has tough time" I teased she blushed.

Today was her marriage she wants me to ready her and I gladly accepted it. "Oh my baby is getting married" I said and hugged her she giggled.

"Girls are you done" I hear ram voice from outside "haa" I said he open door he was looking all hot in this dress.

He smirked when he noticed I was staring at him I clear my throat and looking away.

"Jai how I am looking" rashi asked ram he smiled and open his arms she hugged him "You look beautiful" he said I smiled.

"Come let's go your nitish was waiting for you patiently" he said she blushed "rashi come on its last one" I said she pouted, she came I put last necklace.

Aunty came and hugged rashi they both crying. "Shh... don't cry" ram said wiped my tears I realise that I was also crying.

"You know you look hot" he whispered i shivered when his lips touched my ear. I closed my eyes suppressing moan with his small touch he made me lost myself.

"I am going" he whispered I nodded my voice betrayed me.

Aunty came and cupped my cheeks "my daughter is looking beautiful" she said I smiled I was wearing a lehanga it's hard to cover lightly my eight months belly.

"Ritu, can you take her to mandapam" aunty asked I nodded

"Ritu, can you take her to mandapam" aunty asked I nodded. Me and naina take rashi to mandapam where nitish was waiting for his love.

Aunty, maa and mama made her sit I can't bend. I felt a hand on my waist I don't need to look it I will easily know his touch.