Chapter 45

Rithika pov:

"Argh! This is not fitting" I groaned ram, naina exchange looks "see I told you nitish get married before I get fat" I yelled he shrugged i roll my eyes.

"Selfie why are you getting irritated try this" ram said giving me another dress i looked at rashi she give me smile I sighed and went to trail room try this one.

I looked at my reflection my bump was showing it was my sixth month. This saree was showing my bump I sighed door opened revealing ram.

He came and closed door "you look beautiful" he said hugged me from behind put his hands on my belly "but it's showing my bump" I pouted he kissed my cheek "telling everyone that my baby girl is growing" he said I roll my eyes.

He turn me around to face him "tell me truth ram I was becoming fat" I said sadly he cupped my cheeks "selfie that means our baby is growing healthily and her mama was glowing beautifully" he said and bent on his knees.

"Baby tell your mama that she was becoming more beautiful I can't even controlling myself" he said I hit his head.

"Shh.. baby will understand" I said he smiled and kissed my bump and stand up.

He kissed my lips before I depend on it he pulled away I pouted "If we continued things will getting out of our hands" he said I went outside.

"Wow you look beautiful" everyone said I went and changed and came outside. We came to shopping for nitish and rashi marriage.

There is a line like after their marriage vivan and swathi's marriage, vikas and sara married last month and they are at their honeymoon.

These five months was went easily, I rubbed my belly remembering when first our baby kicked.

"Ram I am hungry" I said he sat up from bed yawning it was midnight I was hungry.

"What do you want to eat" he asked "biriyani" I said "in this time" he asked I nodded he kept his hand on my belly "baby wants to eat biriyani" he said I felt kick I looked at ram he was also look at me.

"Did you feel it baby kicked" I said he nodded and kissed my belly and hugged me "so baby also want to eat it go prepare it" I said pushing him.

He cooked Biriyani for me it was so delicious!!!

"Hello madam come to earth" ram snapped his fingers I look at him "what" I asked he chuckled "Come we have to go" he said I nodded and left to our home.

I sat in bed I was so tired my phone ringed I look at caller id it was rahul

I talk with him sometime next month was my baby shower after that I have to go to my home but ram was so stubborn to let me go.

I sighed I have to convince him at least go to rashi home it was near to my home.

"What are you thinking" ram asked coming into room "things I have to do before this boy came out" I said rubbed my belly I felt kick I smiled "see that is girl that's why she kicked" ram said I roll my eyes.

"Ram please" I said "I said no this discussion is over a long time" he said firmly I pouted.

"Please ram understand the situation it's a formality and maa was so excited we can't let that happiness vanish right" I said holding his hand he sat beside me.

He sighed "but selfie i want to be with you and baby" he said "who said you can't with us, you can come daily if you want stay night also" I said he think about it "okay" he finally said I hugged him and kissed his cheek.