Chapter 3

Jai pov :

I meet rithi after a long time but she was very angry on me she has reason for that because i didn't tell her that i am going to USA because i have no time that day but she misunderstand me. Actually i saw her today morning in traffic but she didn't saw me.

When I first meet her....

Three years ago.....

I went to my home mom came and hugged me "we are going to meet my friend" she said clapping her hands I confused she observed my confusion "You know my childhood friend radhika right! She is also living here in the same city. I lost her contact when I got married and now i finally found her through our common friend so we are going to meet her" she said excitedly.

I know Radhika aunty because mom used to tell me since my childhood.

I also search for her but I didn't find her. Anyways mom was happy that's is all matters for me, through I don't want to go anywhere but for mom I have to go and besides I also want to meet aunty.

We are outside of aunty house "mom you guys go I'll park the car and join you" I said everyone is went inside.

I parked my car and got down that house looks beautiful from outside garden area was filled with all colourful plants I was looking around while walking but someone collide me she was about to fall I held her waist she was looking beautiful, she has specs and looks cute.

She start struggling in my arms I loose my grip she stand then I realise she was wearing a pink and green half saree.

My eyes fell on her bare waist unintentionally but she covered it I averted my gaze "how dare you to touch me" she shouts at me

'Is she blind or what i am helping her' I thought.

"Hello are you blind I was helping you for not falling" I also said in same tone she raised her eyebrows crossed her arms, she looks cute.

"Oh really! then why are you hold me till I struggled" she asked her lips looks so soft.

'Control jai it's not the correct time to argue' i fist my hand inside of my jeans pocket.

"It was you who lost looking at me" I said she suddenly become nervous and looked here there but not me.

I smirked at her "I am not" she said stubbornly "oh really!" I said take a step towards her she went back this was continued till she hit her back to wall I put my both hands on her side wall she smell so good.

"Now who is staring at me" I whispered in her ear and blow some air that causes her hair went back, her hair was looking so soft she shivered.