Chapter 4

Hey guys I am here with a new chapter....

Jai pov :

I went to pool side and waiting for her i turn around when i felt a presence there she was, looking beautiful in moonlight she came and stand front of me crossed her arms.

"Hey" I said "why did you call me" she asked directly coming to the point I sighed "okay sorry if I hurt you in past but I don't meant to hurt you" I said honestly what i felt for her she look at me sometime and averted her gaze.

"You hurt me here ram how can I forget" she asked pointing her finger to her heart, only she calls me ram I smiled taking her hand.

"I said sorry rithi, I really didn't mean to hurt you, you know me very well I never say sorry to anyone except you why don't you understand that" I asked her, yes I never said sorry to anyone except her.

I don't know what I feel about rithi but I want her talk to me normally like we do in past I want our relationship to be normal, nothing else.

She just stare at me i was loosing my patience each second passing like hours but she didn't stayed anything just looking at me. "Rithi say something" I said irritatedly but no response, I am done with her.

"Okay you know what do whatever you want" I said and take a step back "ram liste—-" I cut her off showing my hand.

What she think about herself here i was waited for her to say something but she didn't open her mouth.

"Ram—" she was said to something but I cut her "if i give you time that means I wanted to workout our friendship but you! If you want to go just do it I don't care, I even said sorry but you don't even care about that!" I said rubbing my temples.

"Mr. khanna what do you think of yourself I was thinking here but you just imagine things in this gap can't you give me sometime to think" she said pushing my chest that make me loose balance and I fell down in swimming pool.

She looked horrified at me My dress become wet I was furious, She looked at me and my dress.

How dare to her!

Then she burst into laughing clutching her stomach "you have to pay for this Rithika Aggarwal" I said my voice came as danger she stop laughing looking at me with wide eyes and take steps backward "I am sorry Mr.Khanna" she said and ran away.

Rithika pov :

I was laughing rolling in my bed my stomach was hurting because of laugh "stop you idiot" rashi scolds me over phone I roll my eyes I already told her whole story.

"Why? Always you support him" I asked "ritu, I am not support him over you, I always your best friend but he likes you ritu" she said I sat straight.

"Why did he likes me, I know he hates me" I said sadly I know he never like me "why are you thinking like that. Of course he likes you that's why he even say sorry to you" she said.

Yes he never say sorry to anyone except me but why!

Did he really like me ?

"Stop overthinking ritu" she said I just stayed silent not speaking anything "okay now sleep we will talk about this later. Oh I forgot there is lab on tomorrow so don't forget lab book" she said then I remember about college "okay good night" I said she also said and hung up.

I laid on bed thinking soon sleep engulfed me.

************

"Ritu get up" I heard ma voice I turn another side and snuggled with blanket "ritu you're getting late" I jerk up this causes my head was spinning, I got up from bed and went to bathroom.