Escape

Louis found himself on a long isle, stacked high with boxes alongside bigger versions of his toys back at home. Where was his daddy, where was posie?

He didn't spend much time staying in a fixed position as he ran towards a small source of light, disheartened when he realised it had just been a metallic glint from a nearby light. The noise was deathly and the slightest source of movement had him jumping in his skin. Where was his daddy? It was like he had nowhere to run to, each route taking him to a large stack of boxes once again.

"Who's there" a gruff voice snarled.

It certainly sounded intimidating and Louis curled in fright, the voice reminded him of his childhood.

"I want whoever the fuck is in here to come out now" the voice got louder.

It was then Louis made the rash decision to run, sprinting blindly into a large stack of boxes as they fell at him violently. His head pounded instantly from the impact but he jumped up adrenaline ridden and headed to a small door. It had a green man on it so he assumed it was the exit and signed a little when he noticed the familiar car park.

"I'm telling you soph, he just disappeared, he hasn't been back into the store I demanded the check the cameras, he also can't have wondered off the car park so quickly, it's obvious he's been taken" he spotted Liam holding a crying posie sighing in sadness as he tried to climb up the step.

"Daddy, I'm here" he yelled trying to grasp his attention only to be let down when he ignored his screams.

Liam wasn't doing it intentional though, just the mix of adrenaline and fear was overwhelming enough to be blundered by such small whispers. Posie had lowered her crying now but turned to excited giggles when she met the sad eyes of her big brother. She definitely wanted to play now.

"Now isn't a time for the jarble posie" Liam groaned turning back to notice the same set of panicked eyes.

The ditch was slightly too high for Louis to climb out of himself so it was understandable now why he hadn't yet returned to Liam. The question is how did he get there In the first place?

"Louis baby, you're going to have to hold daddy's arm whilst I pull you up, I can't put posie down on the wet floor" he ordered the small boy as he felt cold hands wrap round his forearm.

With just enough strength to hoist Louis back onto his feet he signed in relief sweating distinctly as he grabbed the younger boys hand firmly.

"There isn't a need" Liam groaned "I'm taking one of your stuffies for this"

"No you aren't" Louis threw himself down on the carpark floor riddled with the gross items on it.

"Louis William you stand up right now or I won't hesitate to spank you in a very open place" Liam warned

"Mummy said you can't spank us unless we're really bad" Louis smiled in victory.

"I class the tantrum in the store as naughty, I class you running off as naughty and this tantrum is simply unacceptable" Liam shut posie's door gently "now get up"

"No"

"I don't want to have to ask again"

Louis was suddenly upright hoistered beside the car door as he looked up expectantly, he was indeed petrified of a spanking right now so he was directed into his seat with a pacifier pressed roughly to his mouth.

"I don't want it"

"Take it now and go to sleep for a while, it's a journey back"

"I don't want to"