Ⓜ️

Sophia today was planning to spend the day fitting some new dresses for a few customers so it meant Liam was left alone with Louis for the full day which the mischievous little boy was using to his full advantage. He knew he would get his way more with his papa and had been acting up for the past 3 hours doing daft little things to misbehave. First it started with pushing his food off the tray before clapping happily, smiling as Liam picked it up. Then it followed by him untaping his nappy and weeing on the playroom floor which had taken 30 minutes to clean up. However every single thing louis did Liam wasn't losing his patience he sat patiently cleaning up after the little boy placing him in different spots as he did. It wasn't until Louis had took it too far and smacked Liam full force in the face in a simple game of peekaboo and bust his lip.

"No that's not good" Liam shouted smacking the boys hand with a bit of force.

The boy was pulled off Liam's knee and taken up to the bottom step and placed on it sobbing as Liam sat down in front of him.

"You do not smack people Louis, it's not nice. Now stay here while I sort some things out, clearly you're getting restless in the house" Liam frowned moving from the small boy as he sat on the step.

After around 10 minutes Louis had now become bored and was missing the comfort of his pacifier. He wondered if it was worth it leaving his spot to go find one but he knew his daddy was already mad at him for smacking him so he probably wouldn't take it well if he moved during the time out so he sat huffing and began to run his fingers across the babygate. Liam had finished sorting out the necessities for their day out and walked over to Louis bending down to his level as Louis looked up at him intensely.

"What do you say" Liam asked

"M sorry dada" Louis softly smiled fully guilty about his actions.

"For what" Liam quizzed.

"Smacking you hard in the face"

Louis was scooped up and placed in Liam's arms and taken to the living room where his new little trike had been set up and his coat and gloves lay on the side. He was placed between Liam's knees and his coat was pulled on and his gloves were pulled on his fingers before placing his legs through the trike holes and his peppa pig bag was strapped over the back. Liam had decided that maybe they could walk over to his mums house seeing as Sophia's mum was still kicking up a fuss and Sophia had told her she wasn't able to see Louis until she had apologised however both were demanding characters and the fued continued so it was just Liam's family pretty much now they could go to. Once out of the house the fresh air hit liam and he hummed in content. He couldn't wait for the morning strolls with both children his little girl wrapped in fluffy blankets while Louis ran beside them. He welcomed the idea with open arms and it wasn't long before he was talking to louis about the baby again as he pushed him down the quiet streets.

"How do you think the baby will look" Liam asked him as the little boy smiled at everything in sight.

"Like a little alien" he laughed "Rosie posies look dada"

Liam smiled as the boy pronounced roses wrong but the name after seemed to have a long lasting effect on him. Posie was a beautiful name and very unique. He would have to later discuss it with Sophia.

"Is posie a nice name" Liam asked the small boy.

"It's a flower daddy. Flowers pretty"

"They sure are and you know what else are beautiful"

"What"

"Little Louis'. They're only given to the really really lucky people and you was given to us. We're very very lucky" Liam smiled.