☆.~•°*Explaining*°•~.☆

Heyy I'm DaddysKinkyBoi and currently editing this wonderful story!

A while ago it said this is an age play story, but that was a mistake. It's actually called age regression, which is a big difference. In this chapter I'm going to explain what's the difference as well as the meaning behind these words.

So let's start!

*°•~.☆*°•~.☆*°•~.☆*°•~.☆*°•~.☆

A "Little" is a person who regresses, also known as "Little space". You can be a little at practically any age.

I'm going to explain Little space a bit.
Little space/or the headspace when you regress is a mindset of a baby/kid or a teen. Your headspace can be one from a baby, a three year old or a 13 year old (etc.).

Your headspace can change from time to time. You regress and talk or do things that babies/kids normally do. It's like your mind is somewhere else and you don't have problems. Some littles hardly remember anything when they were little, some remember everything or you can't remember everything at first and the memories slowly come back.

Usually Littles who have/experienced childhood trauma/a troubled childhood (for example victims of child abuse) regress to deal with grief, addiction, stress etc.

- ˏˋ  ✎ next thing  ˊˎ -

Now that you know what a Little is and what little space is, let's get to know age regression.

Age regression is a concept/a kind of therapy where a kid/teen/adult regresses to a younger age. The relationship between a caregiver or caregivers and the little or littles is completely non-sexual. If you do get sexual with a little who is in little space it is considered paedophilia. The only thing that is "mature" (let's call it that) is the body of the regressor. It won't just get smaller suddenly haha, that would be cool. So imagine getting sexual with a three year old. You see what I mean ?

This can also be called CG/LRE which stands for Caregiver/little regressor.
There are many other words for that, but these won't be used in this story. I may add some at the end though.

The caregiver takes care of the little and is usually addressed as "daddy" or "mommy" but it's different for every little.

- ˏˋ  ✎ and now  ˊˎ -

Here comes age play!

Age play is a dynamic and a part of the BDSM (Bondage, Dominace, Submission/sadism, masochism) community. Age play is a kink, whereas age regression is not.

The relationship between the little/littles and the caregiver/caregivers can be sexual but also non-sexual.
The little here only acts/pretends to be a younger age than they actually are.
It's like a form of role play.

This is also called CG/L which stands for Caregiver/little or:
DDLB= Daddy Dom/little boy
DDLG= Daddy Dom/ little girl
MDLG= Mommy Dom/little girl
MDLB= Mommy Dom/little boy

The caregiver here is the Dominant who also takes care of the little, but more like a Dom in a BDSM relationship would. There are rules and spankings (which I wouldn't use for a regressor)

I don't think I have to explain the history between Age play and age regression, do I ? I'm not sure which it was, but one of these terms came first. I think it was age regression. But people made this into a kink so they separated these two things. Slowly this formed the CG/L community too.

Now, you see how much of a difference there is, right ? However, they also have something in common:
Both release stress and is something that the two types of littles love.
We shouldn't bash one or both communities.

Age play is not paedophilia.
Age regressors aren't sick.
Everyone has a different coping mechanism.
Everyone has different kinks.

And also, you can be a little even though you're tall or the top in your relationship. I know some are insecure about that, but don't worry.
You're valid, don't forget that!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Update/edit thingy:

I mixed something up, ageplay is not the same as DDLB/G OR MDLG/B!
But those two are often combined (DDLB and ageplay for example), so I will leave it as it is for now. I will research more and edit some things later on! <3

Update thingy 2:

I found out the difference!
So:

Ageplayers like to play with age as part of their kink. They typically take on a much younger or older age than they actually are, or prefer playing with a partner that does so. Attributes and behavior changes (such as pacifiers, coloring books, speaking in more childlike language, etc.) are commonly paired with this, to enrich the context and make it more appropriate for the played age. Sexuality is not necessarily involved, and there is no link with pedophilia (which is simply not on the BDSM spectrum).

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Littles (DDLB/G) are submissive spirits with a strong flavor childlike innocence. They long for a nurturing loving dominant who plays a guiding, almost parental role in their lives. While they require a softer approach to be dominated than most other submissives, their submission can be just as deep as that of other submissives or slaves. Sexuality is not necessarily involved too, and there is also no link at all with pedophilia (which is simply not on the BDSM spectrum).
Little typically pair up with daddies/mommies.

-*=-*=-*=-*=-*=-*=-*=-*=-*÷-*=-*=-*=-*
DDLB/G and Ageplay is often combined though. Meaning they combine their "childlike innocence" with pretending/acting a younger age.

*°•~.☆*°•~.☆*°•~.☆*°•~.☆*°•~.☆

Age regression is also called:
Inner child therapy (therapists call the headspace this)

agere (which is simply the short form for age regression)

CG/LRE

agedre (age dreaming, ​Age dreaming is like a middle ground of both age regression and age play.
It is 100% sfw and suitable for minors, however it isn’t like regression in terms of the mind regressing back but more like dreaming or pretending to be an age/the headspace can be controlled by the dreamer)

petre (pet regression, which is like agere, only that you're in a headspace/pet mindset of an animal)

petdre (pet dreaming, which is when someone acts like a pet or other animal, and may do things that an animal would do, but never really switches into the mindset of that animal. It's similar to pet regression)

non-com regressor

•°~°•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°

Age play is also called:
abdl (adult baby/diaper lovers)

CG/L

DDLB/G OR MDLB/G

♧︎︎✵✫✰★✯✫☆✩✵✯★✫✰✵✯★

Now I hope this helped and remember, that this is a fictional story. You don't force someone in little space. It either happens or it won't.

But have fun reading this story!