Shopping

Liam
Deciding not to make the same mistake twice I heat up 2 bottles this morning as well as spreading some jam on the toast before waking the kids up. Louis seemed to have an alright sleep and posie was up every few hours so she might be a little harder to get awake.

"Lou" I hum sliding my hand across the crib rail holding his back firmly "time to get up lovely"

"No, I'm sleepy" he mumbles face in the pillow as I look at him in confusion.

The only thing that could have drained him this much is the tantrum last night but he went to sleep relaxed and calm surely that can't be the reason.

"No cmon boo, breakfast will get cold"

"So"

"I don't know where your attitude has come from but It had better stop"

"No"

"Louis william, I'm warning you" I push him onto his back before pulling him up by his armpits.

Of course once he's in my arms he's back to struggling and pushing against me as I lay him on the table, strapping him quickly to restrain his heavy thrashing. Today he seems irritable and I'm at a loss of things I can do to calm him down. With the weather being quite cold, I grab him a long sleeved vest along with some joggers and a plain white jumper followed by his vans which are easy to get on and a cap to cover his messy hair seeing as he's too furious to let me even brush it. Manoeuvring him around to actually get the clothes on was difficult but once done he seems more calm and willing to cooperate.

"There isn't a need for you sometimes" I sigh placing him down onto the floor, pulling his jumper down curtly.

"Yes"

"No louis, no there isn't"

With Louis being dressed and following me compliantly it gives me a chance to wake posie and dress her. It's a little easier with her as she's small enough to handle and change whilst asleep so I can actually change her on the walk down the stairs. I've chosen a nice flowery dress with some leggings and a large coat harry picked her up from milan. We won't be in the house long anyways, I'm going to take the pair shopping. They still have a week left with me so I need to stock up on baby snacks and toys. Louis chooses to place himself on a regular chair and reach out to a bottle as soon as he's on it for me to smack his hand away briefly. With a whine he reaches back out for it, only for me to place a piece of toast in his hand.

"Solids come before milk" I scold as he glares at me angrily and begins eating it.

Posie is happy enough digging her hands into some of the mashed banana I had found from the cupboard so I take the opportunity to scan through my social media whilst both children are occupied.

Breaking news - Liam Payne leaves club with new lover Emily Rowe, soon to officially announce pregnancy.

Surely that isn't right? I don't think I even slept with her that night? I mean that's not exactly the best validation the last few months have been an absolute blur.

Here we have Emily Rowe on more news now - "it was a big surprise to me, me and Liam haven't known each other long but this baby is definitely a blessing.

What does she mean a blessing? It might not even be my child. Is she deluded? Before long I've grabbed up my managers number furious with latest media. They are supposed to prevent things like this happening!

"Hey li, hows things"

"They're not okay" I seethe "care to tell me how some woman has ended up on the tv claiming she's having my child"