Untitled Part 61

Sophia P.O.V

I'm truly so happy that I was able to spend a little private time with Liam. It hasn't happened for a while since both of us, well, especially me, are too occupied taking care of Louis. Not that I'm complaining, I love taking care of him, it's just that sometimes, it feels good to spend time alone with Liam.

Speaking of Louis ... I let him alone with my friend Veronica ... I think it's time for me to slip back into my mother's role. Louis has been so clingy lately, I'm pretty sure he wasn't happy that we left him alone with an unknown.

"We really should do it more often," Liam says.

I playfully roll my eyes.

"We can continue later, for now I just want a cuddle session with my son," I reply.

"Yes me too," Liam adds.

Liam smiles happily. He really loves Louis, I can see that. And Louis loves Liam too. He idolises him and whenever Liam would leave, Louis would start crying, reclaiming him. I was a bit scared at first, that Liam would get annoyed of taking care of Louis but no. It is the complete opposite. Louis really considers Liam his father, and Liam considers Louis his own son. There is really an amazing relationship between these two.

I walk downstairs and observe, quite amused, by my friend Veronica trying to deal with a grumpy Louis.

"Mumma, Mumma."

I can't help but coo. He is reclaiming me. He truly is a clingy child.

"Mumma's not here sweetheart," Veronica says. "Look, don't you want to play with your toys ?"

Louis' cries get even harder. It is time for me to intervene.

"Hey baby," I smile picking him up and place him on my hip.

Louis's face illuminates with a bright smile. He looks like a sunshine. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Were you a good boy for Veronica ?" I ask.

"Yes but I miss you and daddy," he replies. "Wan' booby milky."

I smile and sit comfortably on the couch, letting him suck on my boobs. I watch him drink my milk, his eyes closed. I smile, passing my hand through his long hair. I love him so much. I hear Liam coming in the living room.

"Hi baby," he smiles.

"Hi daddy !"

Louis sits on my lap. I chuckle. He has a small milk moustache.

"Daddy look ! I made a drawing with Veronica !" Louis says proudly, showing his drawing to Liam.

"Oh truly Lou ?" Liam asks with a bright smile. "Show it to daddy !"

Louis' face illuminates and he shows Liam his draw. Liam smiles, pulling Louis on his lap and looking at Louis describing his picture.

"Show me your drawing love," I smile.

Louis smiles too and shows me happily his drawing, describing it proudly. I'm not even listening to him, I am just watching me with so much proudness in my eyes. Proudness is an understatement. No words can describe how much I'm proud of this boy, how much I love him. I'm proud to be his Mummy. I'm proud to see him so comfortable in his headspace. Liam has a proud expression on his face, and happiness in his eyes. 

Liam holds Louis against him, wraps him in a blanket, gives him his dummy and starts watching old videos of the band on his iPad. Louis is giggling, watching their old clips and old videos diaries. Liam seems a bit nostalgic of this period, ruffling from time to time Louis' hair, and cuddling him close to his chest. They look like a proper family.

Liam picks Louis up and carries him to the bathroom to give him a bath. I follow them and watch them, heart melting. Liam undresses Louis with so much love.

"Are you going to take a bath Lou ?" Liam asks with a smile.

"Yes, big bath with wots of bubble, and water fight with daddy !" Louis explaines.

"well, no water fight," Liam laughs.

"But," Louis pouts.

He has always loved water fights. I remember Louis' and Liam's water fights on stage. I always loved the relationship between them. Liam carefully places Louis in the bath and washes him.

"Aren't you a little sunshine ?" I smile.

"Yes mummy I am," Louis giggles.

Liam washed him, tickling his tummy which makes Louis laugh out loud. Then, they made a quick water fight which ends in a bathroom filled with water.

"Lou, are we going to bed ?" I asked, really hoping for a yes.

"Yes Mumma," he answered, eyes and voice full of tiredness.

I smile, and goes preparing a warm bottle while Liam picks him out of the bath, wipes him in a blanket and carries his bedroom, Louis babbling. Liam changes him in new diaper and dresses him with his onesie.

"Daddy ?" Louis smiles.

"Yes ?" Liam asked, taping the diaper around his hips.

"Tickles monster ?" Lou asks.

Liam chuckles and starts tickling his body. Louis' innocent and pure laugh resounds in the room. I cooed hearing that, entering in the bedroom. Louis truly is the cutest kid in the world. His laugh, his face, his eyes crinkled when he laughs. Liam rubs his nose against Louis' and he laughs even harder.

"Liam !" I smile.

"What ?" he says.

"Stop annoying my little man," I replies. "Leave him alone."

Louis giggles and raises his arms towards me. I picks him up happily, kissing his cheek several times. I carefully lay Louis in his crib, giving him his teddy bear, his dummy and his warm bottle.

"Here you are monster, all ready to sleep," Liam smiles.

"Kissy mumma," he said, showing his lips.

I peck his lips and hear him giggle, blessing my heart just a little more. Louis smiles and waits for Liam to give him a kiss. Liam smiles and kisses Louis many times, ruffling his hair. They have always been closed, even before starting ageplay.

"Night Lou, daddy loves you," Liam whispers. 

"Night daddy," Louis replies, hiding his face behind his teddy, his pacifier firmly tucked in his mouth, curled up in the blanket. "Wuv you."

"Night champ," Liam says, ruffling quickly and in an affectionate way Louis' hair and then leaves the room.

I smile and wish a good night to Louis, sing him a song, kiss him multiple times, making sure that he would go to sleep in a good condition, and then I join Liam.

"Liam ?" I say.

He is in the garden, smoking. I wince. Liam isn't a heavy smoker, he barely smokes, but usually, he smokes when he's stressed or something like that.

"Liam, you're okay ?" I ask, worried, seeing him crying.

"Yes I am," he replies.

"You're crying," I whisper.

"Tears of happiness," he says.

"Why ?" I ask.

"I'm happy," he smiles. "So happy. My life is blessed, thanks to you, the boys, and especially thanks to my precious Louis."

This chapter was written by RoxaneLebolesch. She truly is an amazing writer and hope she continues writing with me💙