Tantrum

3rd person

The boys had hit a slight snag in the whole headspace recollection, every child has tantrums and Louis is on the verge of one.

"No darling you can not throw the ball at daddy" Sophia says gently going over and prising the ball out of his hands.

"Give it back" he says pulling at her leg making her become unbalanced.

Liam is the first to run over and swoop her up before she hits the ground.

"you ok babe" he asks sincerely.

"Sure can you just deal with him he isn't listening to me." she sighs looking over at the pouting Louis.

"What's up hmm" Liam asks picking him up only for him to wriggle around.

"Get mummy to give me back the football now" Louis screams shocking Liam

Liam's point of view

I am really taken aback by the sudden behavioural change.

"Can you just behave for us at least until the programme is over" Niall asks not daring to look away from the TV.

"No let me down" Louis screams kicking me hard in the balls making me double over.

"That is it" I shout my patience wearing thin.

I take him over to the crib in the living room and sit him in it.

"Now turn and face the wall until your attitude has changed" I say turning his body round so that he can't see any of us.

"You're a nasty daddy I hate you I love mummy more." he shouts at me spraying spit in my face.

"Get your arse turned round now and if I so much as see you peeping I wont hesitate to bring you over my knee" I lie making him gulp and turn round.

Spanking is most probably the last thing I would do to punish him but a little white lie to keep his behaviour in check is something I will definitely do.

"Don't be so hard on him babe" Sophia says pecking my lips as I sit down.

The little sniffles from Louis are making my heart break but I am not having him forever disobeying us like he did before we started Age play. He's drilled it into his head that because he is famous he is untouchable but the truth is we have complete power over him he just doesn't know it.

"Give him his pacifier" she says pressing the light blue rubber object into my hand.

"How is he ever going to learn if when he is being punished he is being comforted" I whisper.

"Because I don't want him that upset so pass him the pacifier now" she whispers harshly.

I nod and go over to the play pen.

"Louis do you want it" I say making him turn his head and look in my hand before nodding furiously opening his mouth widely.

I silently chuckle and press the pacifier and turn him back around and the slight clicking noise of the pacifier makes Sophia coo.

"I can't see him so upset just for a little tantrum Liam I just can't." she sighs

"Just leave him for 5 minutes and if he says sorry for booting me in the balls then so be it" I exclaim sitting down next to Niall as we continue to watch the TV.

"Mumma I want to get out now" Louis whimpers turning his head round slowly and pouting.

Sophia's point of view

him pouting is literally my weakness and in some strange way I think he knows that.

"What do you say to Daddy" I say looking over to Liam.

"Sorry" he mumbles taking his pacifier out and blows a kiss before pushing it back in.

"Good boy" I say walking over and picking him up and letting him bury his head into my shoulder.

"Done" Niall says happily placing his phone on the armchair.

"Well you see a few weeks ago when I mentioned to the 5sos lads about the ageplay they said that Casey was fine to have a playdate with Louis anytime and it just so happens they have a concert tonight and have no one to babysit so I have said we will" he says "they are dropping her off in half an hour or so".

a sudden twinge in my lower abdomen makes me desperately need the toilet.

"Go play with the bricks Lou" I say only for him to wrap his arms and legs around me tighter squeezing on my stomach.

"No" he whines "stay with you".

"But I need the toilet" I say looking at liam hoping that he will take the hint and grab Louis from me but instead he carries on watching the programme. MEN.

"so do I" Louis says furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"If you do need toilet darling you have your diaper, mummy needs to go on a big girls toilet" Harry explains.

In the end I just relent and carry him up the stairs and go into the bathroom placing him by my feet with little fuss as I relieve myself. He pulls himself up by my jeans and looks at the toys in the bath beside me.

"I want those" he says loudly stamping his feet excitedly drooling a little.

"You can have those later when you and casey have a bath together." I say to him pulling my jeans up and holding his hand "but your uncles did buy them you so you should be allowed to play with one of them downstairs."

I pick up the small bath toy and place it into his hands which makes him smile.

"How about we go down now and play with your toys whilst the lads watch the tv" I say bopping his nose.

I open the door and go to walk out which makes him whine and drop to the floor.

"What baby" I ask confused at his sudden outburst.

"Up" he says plainly and makes grabby hands to me.

"you are one spoiled boy" I smile placing him in my arms as he plays with my earrings instead of the toy I just gave him.

All of a sudden the doorbell rings. uh oh here comes trouble.