full house

Sophia's point of view

I keep glancing over to the baby monitor and watch as Louis whines in his cot beginning to wake up.

"How about you go and get him" Liam says looking at me "Nice for him to wake up to a sweet face"

"Yeah sure how about you go and get Lux and sit her down at the table. same to you Niall get Casey in her highchair" I instruct making my way to the stairs.

I open the baby gates and hear small whines coming from Louis' nursery. I get up the stairs quickly and open his door revealing my little boy sat at the end of the cot holding his blanket and shaking the bars. When he notices me he kicks his legs excitedly and spits out his pacifier.

"Sophia" He says loudly and all giggly holding out his arms to me.

"That isn't my name to you is it now Louis" I say raising an eyebrow.

"mumma" he says looking at me as I smile back.

"Yep that's right my big boy now who wants to get out that silly crib and get you changed into some clothes for tea" I say walking over, posting his left leg back through the bars.

I lift him up and place him on my hip him still holding the blue blanket in his fists hair slightly messed up.

"I thought my little boy was awake and I couldn't wait to see him so I just had to come up here" Liam says entering the room making Louis smile.

"Dada dada" He gurgles struggling from my grip which I set him on the floor as he runs two steps and loses balance tumbling back onto his bum.

The major setback is enough for him to tear up and have a tantrum sat in the middle of the floor  throwing himself back fully onto the carpet.

"Lou you only had a little fall son calm down" Liam says picking him up and rubbing his bottom quickly before placing him on the changing table.

"Mumma I got a boo boo" he whimpers his tear stained eyes making my heart melt.

"Your boo boo will go soon baba now lets get some clothes on you" I say placing his pacifier in his mouth watching as the rubber item bobs in his mouth making him calm down almost immediately.

Getting the vest over his head without taking the blanket from his hands proved a real challenge and he even tried to bite my hand. Liam looks at Louis with a raised eyebrow.

"You are not allowed to bite mummy under any circumstances at all. That would have hurt mummy as you have very sharp teeth. Now put your pacifier in and keep them teeth away from peoples skin" He says firmly making Louis nod and guide the pacifier back to his mouth making it turn upside down.

I place his beloved blanket back over the cot rails and begin to pull his shorts over his legs. Being hairless makes his legs look adorable and chunky which I cant help but coo at.

"One of us is going to have to put Louis on our knee because Lux will be using Louis' highchair as it is the smallest one." Liam tells me.

"No me chair no want knee" Louis whines clearly finding this as an excuse to fidget while I pull his shorts up.

"Deal with it for one day son we cant have little Lux sitting on our knee she is too small" Liam explains to him.

"No my chair, blue chair" he carries on whining rolling off the changing table making liam quick to catch him in his arms.

"See that could have ended badly so stop kicking up a fuss please darling and just sit on our knee just for tonight" Liam tells him softly.

"Ok" Louis nods.

Never and I mean NEVER has Louis admitted defeat that easily. usually it takes a good few hours to get your point across with him. This is a HUGE milestone.

"Do you want a top on Darling" I ask him which he shakes his head at.

"After our tea we can go into the garden for a while you haven't saw the surprise yet" Liam says to Louis making him squeal.

Niall's point of view

I place Casey in her highchair along with a my little pony watching as she fumbles around with the plastic character.

"So how much do you like Jenna" I ask her.

"She nice she let me sit in the front daddy with her when I woke up. Then we got's ice cream and I spilt just a little bit and she told me it was ok" she giggles "I like her daddy lots and lots, she can be my mummy like Sophia is Louis'. "

"It isn't as easy for Jenna to become your mummy love but I sure will tell you if she can" I smile down at her.

"Louis got everything, he got a daddy, he got a mummy, I only got a daddy that not fair" she pouts.

"Louis has been through a Lot darling he needs extra attention. Sophia and Liam are stable whereas me and Jenna could go either way thinking of you darling" I smile at her making her blush a little.

Sophia's point of view

I watch happily as Louis walks to the door holding onto my side for support. every now and then I feel a heavy weight indicating he has lost balance and hold his back reassuringly.

"Now you ready to walk a little on your own just down the hall to daddy" I coo to him watching as he stomps his feet.

I let his hand go and he goes sprinting in Liam's direction coming to a sudden holt halfway and tumbles back. He spits his pacifier out in the process and sits on the floor for a while tears spilling out. Immediately feeling bad I make my way over to him only to be told to stay put from Liam. I watch for a few moments to grasp what he is trying to achieve but am overly satisfied when Louis makes the move for his pacifier placing it in his mouth before grabbing onto the banister pulling himself up. A few steps more and he reaches Liam's arms which he crumbles into happily.

"My clever little boy, you picked yourself right back up like a little warrior." Liam says kissing his head. "Harry can you come and grab Louis just need a quick chat with Soph"

"Sure was coming up anyway to grab Lux a pacifier from Louis' room, she wont quiten down at all" he sighs smiling a little when he sees Louis.

When harry is holding safely onto Louis' hand and is guiding him down the stairs Liam takes the opportunity to lead me into our bedroom.

"All day babe I have been waiting I've had a little problem since this Morning" He says smirking down at his loose sweats.

"I aren't doing anything liam the walls are paper thin and our baby is downstairs." I sigh "now is that all"

"Help me sort just this problem out and I will tell you what else" he smiles smugly at me.

"Fine they hear so much as a peep out of either of us then you can go without sex for a long time." I threaten.

"That's good by me" he says sitting on the bed pulling down his sweats to expose his quite clear erection. "Make it quick don't want tea going cold now do we"

"Liam you are going to be the death of me" I sigh going over to him quickly.

MAJOR TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE NAUGHTY BUSINESS

well that was fun ...