You and I

When the full session was done with weaning a baby off the breast, Louis seemed to have fell asleep rather peacefully drinking a ready made formula bottle much to Sophia's surprise. She left him in the capable hands of her friend Veronica before making her way to the bathroom needing the toilet rather bad. She opened the bathroom door and gasped when she saw two evident wet patches on her grey shirt, obviously because she hadn't fed Louis.

"Don't cover up baby, that's hot" Liam entered the bathroom behind her wrapping his hands round her waist before reaching up and squeezing her boobs rather harshly making her whimper. "Think you and Lou both need reminding that those tits of yours are mine."

Liam's point of view

Just the sight of her breasts looking that swollen is enough to give me a hard on for sure. I grind my hips into her perfectly curved ass and tease her smiling when moans escape her mouth.

"You like that baby, does it make you feel good" I whisper twisting her round harshly and slam my lips onto hers.

"We shouldn't do it in here, what if we get caught" She pulls away from the kiss, making Liam pull her roughly back towards his lips by her hair.

"There is a spare bedroom, now come on you know I don't like waiting."

Both of them entered the guest room and Sophia lay on the bed waiting to see what Liam wanted to do next.

"All fours show off that pretty little hole of yours" I smirked as Sophia undressed completely positioning herself in the middle of the bed.

I undressed and climbed on the bed swirling MY tongue in MY mouth to collect saliva.

"Changed my mind baby, lie on your back" I demanded as she nodded and switched positions rapidly.

I crawled inbetween her legs and my tongue dragged across her already soaking clit.

"Don't stop Li" She moaned as I trained my tongue in a circular motion making her grind her hips.

"That isn't my name in the bedroom Soph, you know that" I commented bitterly.

"Sorry Sir, it wont happen again" She bowed down as I looked up into her bright blue eyes.

"I think you should take special care of me for once sweetheart as you can already tell my cock is begging to be put in your mouth right now" I smirk at her.

She sits on her knees and I press my cock against her lips as she opens widely as I place it in. She sucks to a certain extent before choking and sending my cock into hysterics. I love it when she chokes.

"Babe tell me if you can't breathe, kick your legs or something" I suggest as I grab the back of her head and push my aching cock to the back of her throat. Her eyes water and she gags a little before adjusting and sucking at a rapid pace. Her head bobs up and down as her face starts hitting my groin area and I smile contently.

"How about Daddy fucks you in a position you haven't ever been in before little slut" I growl making her moan loudly.

"Yes please, I want it all inside of me" She bucks her hips needy for my touch.

I slip a condom over my hard member and tell her to jump. She wraps her legs around my firm body as I align my cock with her entrance. slowly but surely I press in slowly making her gasp in pain as she hasn't been this stretched in a while but the feeling soon turns to pleasure.

"Daddy, stop teasing I want all of you in me now" She shouts as I slap her mouth.

"Shut up, people will hear" I warn slamming into her at full force my balls hitting her roughly.

I lift her up a little bit off my cock then drop her back down catching her as soon as she's fully back on my cock. I repeat the same action a few times before needing the urge to come.

"I need to come daddy" She whimpers as I feel the warmness around my now leaking penis.

I slip out of her easily and she takes off the condom before wrapping her small hand around my leaking penis. A few seconds later and i hit my high shooting cum all over her fingers.

"You taste nice daddy" She compliments licking her fingers thoroughly

"And you baby, you kill me" I smile happily.