Healing

Sophia's point of view
I watch as Louis drifts off to sleep whilst Liam carries him up the stairs swaying a little.

"Do you think harry means what he does." I ask nervously.

Harry and Liam have always been close and the last thing I want to happen is for them to fall out over something so stupid. It almost annoys me how stupid me and Liam were for even leaving him with harry. Of course I can't tell him that I just have to act like everything is fine. The least thing in the world I want right now is an argument.

"No of course he doesn't he has a short temper and Louis was always throwing little tantrums before we even started age play. He just needs people who can look after him patiently." He tells me.

"Suppose but I mean it any of the others besides me and you dare raise their hand to hit him I will kick shit and he will come move in with me." I warn.

"They won't trust me" he says lying Louis on the changing table.

He untangles the diaper from around Louis' waist. He removes it and I gasp in shock when I see the state of my babies bum. A tear slips from my eye and I wipe it quickly. That must have hurt him so bad, I feel terrible.

"I mean it harry even comes near him tonight I will snap his scrawny little neck you understand me" I say violently to Liam.

"Pass me the lotion" he sighs.

I pass over the sudocrem and the rash cream. He quickly lifts his legs up and puts it on Louis wriggling a little.

"Shh shh shh" I say calming him down as he resumes sleeping.

"I've never felt so attached to something before Louis. He's so innocent." Liam admits sheepishly pulling Louis' snaps down on his onesie.

"To be honest same I do feel like I'm mothering him and the feeling is wonderful, I never want it to stop but one day we will have to" I sigh.

"Not necessarily" Liam shrugs.

"What do you mean" I ask.

"Well one of the age play doctors suggested a pill for Louis to take to make his brain reduce to the age of a baby so that it will develop again but there is a high chance it may not develop because it is a new release." He says anxiously. "What do you think."

I pause and think to myself. Would I really want Louis in a headspace forever. Would it be fair to have him as a baby until his last dying breath. Would I even be able to take care of him when I age. Most probably not. It wouldn't be wise or fair on any of us.

"No" I say simply.

"Why" he asks curiously.

"Just I think he's settled in a headspace and he is quite a weak person to be able to fight it off" I say honestly "and I don't want to force it upon him."

"Okay" he smiles placing louis down in the cot on his front.

He quickly places his favourite blanket down next to him and turns on the baby monitor next to his cot.

"He'll be gone for a few hours im guessing he cried his self silly" I sigh.

"Babies do" Liam says to me.

"I'm not stupid I know that" I say in a duh voice.

Just wait for the others to get back and then we can finally have some fun ❤️💚