I wasnt expecting that

Leaving Louis alone with Lou was more than upsetting for Sophia as she travelled to said destination in a hired taxi, she hated leaving her baby when she didn't need to. It wasn't long before they'd finally pulled up at the bar and she was paying the bill sighing evidently when she saw Liam already holding a cocktail.

"Come sit" he ushered "orange for her please"

"Just spit out what you want to say about Louis"

"I don't think I'm prepared to hold him back anymore, financially he's losing out on so much money that he could be making if we simply let him come out of headspace"

"Liam he likes age play, the price doesn't matter"

"The price does matter Sophia, I can't fund for him for the rest of his life when he's perfectly capable of doing it for himself"

"He's not capable how dare you say that! He's our little boy Liam, how could you even think of betraying him like that"

"He's different from posie, she's not going to wake up one day and kick up a fuss because she's out of headspace, the closer it is to your due date the more I'm realising it's unfair to bring a child into a world with Louis being in this frame of mind, it's going to confuse her"

"She'll grow used to it" Sophia snaps hastily "and as for Louis, he's got enough money from the band alone to aid his life for the rest of his time on this earth, you definitely disgust me with how unreasonable you're being after all of this"

"At the baby shower and beforehand everything was different, I had time, I had patience, I had a fatherly bond with him. We don't have that no more" he states simply.

"So what happens if you don't have a fatherly bond with our daughter Liam, are you going to ditch her too" Sophia snaps angrily "such a prick"

"You continue holding him back if needs be" Liam snorted "but I don't find it fair and I won't support it any longer, while Louis is in headspace I don't want him anywhere near posie, you're going to crush her development"

"It's not your choice to make, do not try and make me choose between our unborn child and Louis because I care and love for them both the exact same, when Louis wants to come out of headspace maybe in a year or so I'll have a talk with him and then he can start managing things independently"

"This is what you're not understanding Sophia, you're going to confuse our daughter" he groaned rubbing his temple.

"She'll grow used to it" she snapped back "is that all because I really must be going"

"What happens about us" Liam questions.

"Once you realise that Louis is more than just your ex band member then I'll possibly think about speaking to you again but until I don't want you to come anywhere near me or our child"

"Then be prepared to fight a hefty law case because I'm not being deprived of seeing my daughter"

"Yeah that's fine also, but remember Liam. My records clean, im our baby's mother I'll always be more important according to the law"

"Fuck you"

"I'd rather not go near you" Sophia snidely remarked "you disgusting human being"

With that her orange ended up all down his white t shirt soaking into it as he gasped in shock.

Sophia was raging, how dare Liam say she was holding him back. Age play was something that Louis was comfortable and loved to the extreme.

Time skip

Louis was happily planting toys when he finally noticed Liam enter the room. He was more than thrilled to see his daddy but when he clambered for him Liam just pushed his wanting arms away and slammed himself down on the sofa.

"She doesn't get it louis, you're a big lad. You can't pretend to be a baby forever. So do us all a favour and just be big"

"But I little dada" he mumbled innocently.

"I'm not your fucking father" Liam boomed "grow the fuck up Louis"

The harsh words somehow unsettled him enough for him to finally regain a clear mind. Anger was clearly an emotion Liam was feeling right now and he tried to look him in the eye only to shoot his eyes back down to the floor.

"I'm sorry, I'll be big" louis tried to contain the tears that were threatening to fall.

What had gotten into Liam, did he hate him for being a baby? Was it really hurting that many people him being in headspace. He grabbed a random wallet and left the room uncertain on where to go next, he'd not been to America in god knows how long so the streets looked pretty foreign. It was midday so the bars were all open and crammed with customers. The multiple stares and flashes sent louis' way when he ordered a large vodka and coke to try and take away the burning sensation of disappointment was unbelievable. He truly did hate himself for all the pain he'd been causing the others around him. Liam looked so angry, so annoyed to be in the boys presence and it scared louis.

And that's how he spent the full day...by now there were reports on the boy so he'd taken solitude with a bottle of vodka and a bottle of coke on the side of a random bridge. The underneath was a desolate road with only few cars passing through but for several moments louis actually began to think what death would feel like. Would it hurt? He'd miss people terribly but there was nobody that Louis felt would truly miss him. Liam hated him. The fans were not even aware of his presence and all the band used to do were pressure him into things he didn't want. His parents were unheard of really, he only stayed in contact with his sisters and he highly doubted they would miss him either .... and that's what made him jump ... the lack of love and the feeling of being alone constant on his mind

You're gonna hate me! I'm sorry for making this all Doom and gloom but it's something I feel that needs addressing. It's always okay not to be okay. Please please please message me if you ever feel like this. Nobody should ever suffer in silence...