sleep-eat-repeat

Avni and neil were spending time with their family..just then avni received a phone call!

Avni-- neel; a patient is critical! No neurosurgeon is there! So I will have to go!

Neil-- okay! Avni! I will take you there!

Avni-- no neel! You be with the kids!! I will be back asap!!

Neil-- okay! Avni! But take care! And take driver with you!! Don't drive atleast for somedays!

Avni-- okay sweetheart and really sorry! I knew..its long we needed each other and I am going leaving you!!

Neil-- avni! I am here! Always with you!! Now a person needs you!! Go!

Avni went changing into a comfortable dress after pecking her kids forehead!

The kids woke up and started crying after avni left!!!

Shweta-- they are hungry! Give navi to me..I will make her have cow milk!!

Navi was with shweta where as neela and Neel were feeding navil and avik their milk!!

Neel-- neila maa! Why they cry so much! I don't feel good seeing my kids cry!!

Neela maa-- its there way of signaling neil! They can't talk like us na!!

Soon..yet again navil and avik slept..while navi was still awake!!

Shweta-- this girl is super active tillu!! See .. still activa!!

Neel-- give her to me mumma!! I will play with her!!!
Neel was playing with navi making faces and the girl was smiling seeing him!

Neel-- give her to me mumma!! I will play with her!!! Neel was playing with navi making faces and the girl was smiling seeing him!

Imagine neil and navi in the picture!!

Just then came prakash!!

Neel-- wow! Dad!!  See...she is my navi!! Navi meet your grandpa!!

Prakash-- tillu ki beti! Tillu he lag rahi yeh toh!! Haina shweta ji

Shweta smiled! And neela was teasing neel!

Shweta-- yeh dekhiye..navil and avik!

Prakash-- wow!!! Achhe naam rakhey aap sab ne!
Prakash took the kids in his hands with shweta!!

Neil-- mere bachhe dada dadi ke sath!

Neela-- ekdum perfect !!!

Prakash-- avi kahaan hai neil? Or avni??

Neil-- avni hospital mein or avi ...eliza and vidyut ke sath orphanage!

Eliza's mom used to run an orphanage! And avi and the family were the regular visitors!

Prakash-- neil!! Yeh avik itna ro kyn raha hai!!

Avik started crying alot instantly!!

Neela -- neel! Mujhe do!! And neela took him in his arms!!