Like father Like daughter!😍

Whts your name beta??

Neil asked again and avi giggled!!

Avu ki avi--- she answered!

Whts the name you use in school??

And neil's phone started ringing! He picked up the call and went to the balcony!

Avneil.......  answered avi which went unheard by neil!

Neil returned and again took avi in his arms!

Avi...neela maa called...she asked you to take a bath and sleep! Mumma will be there with you in the morning!
Neil said to avi!

Avi-- but mumma or mom makes me ready! How will I get ready superman! She was sad!

Neil--- your superman will make you ready

And he kissed avi's cheek which were just as chubby as avni's!

He gave her a bath and made her ready! Though it was even more tough than his police cases!😂😂😂 But somehow with the help of shweta he managed!

Princess now lets have your dinner and come to sleep!

They went to the dinning table in palace and just then aman and kareen returned!
Aman was hell shocked seeing avi in neil's arms!

Avi...see ...mamu is here! Come to me!! Aman said smilingly!

No...I am with superman! Supergirl with superman!!
And aman was shaked as hell! His eyes turned glassy seeing them!!

Where is di?? He asked neil!

Neil-- aman one minute! He made avi sit on the table and came back to aman!
And quietly said: aman she met with an accident! She is safe now and neila and eliza are with her in the hospital!
They didn't inform you as two will get panicked!!

Aman couldn't control himself and went to the hospital with kareena and shweta!
Shweta carried food for everyone! And insisted to go to which aman could not deny seeing kareena!

Superman! Make me have it! Avi screamed!!

As you say my princess!! Neil came back to her!!
And made her eat the whole food with telling different stories to which she was continuously giggling!!
The food was here and there on her clothes and even her face was dirty!

Neil made her clean yet again! And took her to his room and made her sleep on him!

Avni started playing with his beard! Sometimes hands and was making him tickle!

Who would say they have just met!

It was midnight and yet again avi woke up!!
Avu...
Avu..
Being totally habituated to avni! She can't live without her for long!!
Neil suddenly woke up and saw her weeping yet again!
Oh...my princess!! You are crying!! Supergirls don't cry!!

Superman...where is mumma!! Where is mom!! Where is neela maa..
I need them!!

Neil took her to the beautiful garden in front of the palace to make her forget everything!
And avi saw the swimming pool and yet again craved to swim!!

Do you love swimming?? Neil asked!

Superman! Even Mumma learnt it for me! I love it very much!!
Neil was yet again shocked with her statement! When he was a kid he too loved it! And shweta just learnt it to play with him!!

Superman and supergirl are same princess! You know even my mom learnt it to play with me!

And the duo giggled!! Superman!! I am feeling sleepy but I don't want to go to the room! There I miss avu!!
Can't we sleep here!!