ABC'S first day😍

Avi slept on neil and avni was beside him..holding them! While the triplets were together!! Surrounded by boundary of pillows!!

Early morning one of them started crying which led to all the three crying!
( Triplets generally tend to be together when they are infants)

Neil woke up first as avni was under sedatives!

Neil took one of them and he calmed him down as soon as he took him in his arms!!

Neil-- my baby!! See...mumma is sleeping! Lets not disturb her!!
And then took two of them in his lap!!

Avi woke up and was amused seeing neil's condition!

Avi-- dad should I take him in my arms!!!

Neil-- no.. beta!! You are a kid yourself! They are very delicate !

Avi-- but I am a big girl na!!

Neil-- yes .. beta! But do one thing...you can call dadi or neela maa..or whoever has woke up!!

Neil was confused with them! As they used to be okay until and unless they are in his arms and the cycle was being followed with the three of them!!
Neil knew avni being weak so thought not to disturb her and avi called shweta as she was in kitchen!!

Shweta took one of them and neil the other two and took them outside the room!!

Shweta-- tillu..your kids are same like you! I remember ...you used to do the same!!

Neil-- really mom!! He giggled!!

Shweta-- I think they are hungry! We will have to wake up avni!!

Neil-- but mumma! She is weak! Is there any other alternative??

Avi came by now! Dad! I want to get ready!! Make me take a bath na!! I am getting late!

Neil was really confused and neela came by now!!

Neela-- neil..you go with avi! I and shweta ji will manage them! We will feed them cow milk! Don't worry!!

Neil-- okay na maa?? I mean will you be able to manage??

Shweta-- see neila ji! Aise bol raha jaise bachpan mein aise he pal gya yeh!! Mujhe toh kuch aaata he nahi!!

And they laughed !

Neil took avi to her room to get her ready and neela and shweta took the kids with them!!

Shweta-- neela ji! We will have to be here until and unless they are atleast an year old!!

Neela-- yes shweta ji!! The three of them and avi! Bechare neil and avni!!

Neil sent avi to school with mishti and vidyut took them in his car!!

Eliza was also free by now and took vera to shweta and neela!!

Eliza-- oh... My triplets!! So cute they are na!!
She took one of them in her arms!! See ...baby..I am your maasi! You may call me eliza mom!!

Neil also reached and the baby girl started staring him!

Neela-- neil ...this little replica of yours is satring you as if she knows you so well!!

Neel took her in his arms and she comfortably slept!!

Neil-- my baby loves her father the most!! Haina meri baby!!!

Eliza-- what is avni doing? Sleeping yet??

Neil-- yes!!
Just then entered avni!!

Neil-- who asked you to walk yaar! You will not get up from the bed avu!! Lets go there!!