Avni weds Neil-2

Shweta-- avni! Wake up!! Wake up!!! The make up girl has came!!

Avni got up and thank god it was only a dream!!!

Avni-- mummy ji...and she hugged shweta!!!

Shweta-- puttar! What happened beta!!!

Avni-- I saw that neil left me for juhi!! Yet again!!

Shweta-- avni!! Its your marriage today! Your fairytale church wedding!! He loves you beta!! We all are with you!! Be bold!! You are my brave girl!! Haina!!

Avni-- thankyou so much mummyji!! I think ..it was just a bad dream!!!

The makeup artist came...and made avni ready in a very beautiful white gown!!

Neela eliza and vidyut were with neel!!

Neel--- neela maa..where is avni! She is fine na!!

Neela maa-- neil!! Just an hour...you will see her in church soon!!!
Now...get ready and lets go! We have to reach first!!

Finally they reached the venue and avni was followed by avi and mishti...along with many small girls in the get up of a fairy!!

Neil saw avni and was totally mesmerized seeing her!! And same with avni!!

Priest: do you accept mr.neil khanna as your husband???

Avni-- no....!!

Neil-- what!!!! Avni!!! Are you okay??????

Avni-- neil ....what if I tell you juhi is injured and needs your help! Would you leave me here and go??? Or there is an emergency or so!

Neil-- avni!! Even if I die...I won't leave you alone anywhere!! Everything can wait! Or if necessary..in case of an emergency...I can take you with me!! But neil is nothing without avni!! I can't leave on alter alone to face the world!! Not even in my nightmares!!!

Avni-- thankyou neil!!thankyou so much....I love you alot!!!!! Father....I would love to be mrs.avni neil khanna!!

Priest smiled and asked neil the same!

Neil-- I would love to be hers forever!!! Avu ka neilu... Haina avi!!

Priest-- now you may kiss the bride!!

Avni-- neil!! All are here ...not here please!! What would bebe and papaji think! Even neela maa is here neil!! And avi is here!!

Neil kissed her forehead!!

Neil-- for me...I respect you more avu!!! And he hugged her!!!

The whole church was awed seeing them;;

Neil took avni in bridal style and rushed to the car!!!

Finally in the car!!

Neil-- so..my wifey! From today!! Right!!

Avni-- yes!! Officially neil khanna...see how I control you now!!

Neil-- I am scared avni!!
And he pecked her!!

Avni-- driver is here neil!!

Neil-- avni!! He also understands that...what happens when you have such a beautiful wife that too just married!!! I am hell turned on!!

Avni-- if you don't stop now! I will ask avi to sleep with us today! Just forget about your suhaagraat!!!

Neil-- ohhhhhhhh.... See...lord...this merciless woman;
And they laughed!!

Neil-- you know avni!!! It really feels great to be yours!! I promise...I.will make your life a fairytale! I have committed many mistakes...but from now onwards...our family would be the happiest!!