flashback- last part

Next day it was the last day for neel as well as nalini's mother was pregnant and she has to leave to support her!

Avni the girl who cooked.. tried her best to make neil's fav aloo paratha...and she finally made one!

She packed all the stuff and went to the station to meet him once more! One last time!!
She gave him the stuff and he being angry bird took the bag and asked her to go!
Suddenly he stopped her and kissed her forehead..
Nalini came..and !!!!!!!

Neil forgot about the bag avni handed over to him!

Nalini simply tried to throw it then neil catched it and slapped her!

Till then avni was nowhere to be seen! Actually she assumed neil throwing the bag!
Nalini cried out her insecurities and neel being neel..consoled her!
Sorry neel..I was just a little insecure!
I have prepared pasta for you! And you were about to that paratha..so ...
I will have both nalini!
Avni is my best friend...I can't leave her!

Nalini took him to the area behind the station..where rarely you would find anyone!

She kissed his eyes... forehead..nose...and finally it turned out to be a liplock !
I will miss you neil..she cried!

Neil- nalini..I will come to meet you ..on a regular basis! We will have these moments! Don't worry!
Now lets go to the platform !!
The train has already arrived!

And finally they boarded their respective trains and the only soul left behind was avni!!

From that day she was a new avni...who anyhow wanted to be like nalini to get neel back!

But life had some other plans !!