THE SLAP

The hand was of ali!
Avni's greatest support and better say her better half!
He slapped once he saw neil there!
Before he would say anything...
He slapped neil once more!!

What do you think is avni? Your sex toy??
Or just a person to use for your own good???
Is she a goddess to forgive you always???
I saw you entering her room last night! I was here for a meeting with prakash uncle! And saw the scene! Really??????
Are you ashamed ...even a bit??????
I never expected this neel!!!
Never ever!!!
I thought...you won't trouble her anymore!! But see you will never change!
He left him! With just one more slap on his face!!

He cried!!
And finally....he fainted!!

******************************

Here avni planned everything with vidyut and they both went to the terrace ...
Seeing the scene in front of her...avni was shocked as hell..neil yet again with a alcoholic beverage in his hand was unconscious there!

Help me vidyut!!
See what happened to him!!
Avni screamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Neiiiiiiilllllllll .....wake up......wake up neil....
Take him to my room...I have my first aid box there!
Vidyut and avni made put him on the bed and avni gave him the proper medicine!

Finally he was all okay!

He thanked both of them once he was conscious!

Avni--- vidyut he is neel..my college mate..and also school mate!

Hello neil!! Nice to meet you!! I am vidyut r.avni's fiance!!!
Neil was shocked as hell!!

He was totally out of his mind listening to this !
But he stayed quiet ..as he himself was responsible for it!

Neil was still in shock ... suddenly juhi entered and hugged neil..!
Juhi--- its all this avni's plan! She is behind neil all the time!!

Vidyut--- excuse me miss juhi!!

Juhi was shocked as hell..seeing vidyut there..you are talking to my fiance..behave properly before I forget that you are a girl!
Vidyut screamed!!

Neil was jealous as hell!!

Vidyut made avni drink a glass of water and took her outside!

Neil--- juhi!! Is this the way to behave?? What has happened to you yaar?? I aren't you the one I loved once!

Juhi-- I am the same neil..its avni who comes between us always!!

Lets go to mishti..the girl is waiting for you since morning!!

Neil slowly went to mishti !!

Neil-- my baby is here!! Comeon!! Lets sleep now..
Juhi--- mishti you sleep with neel..I will be back in a while..

Mishti-- why mumma never comes near me superman?? She always said...I am nazayaza..what is that?? Is that my sirname???
Mishti nazayaz..
Seeing this neel felt like crying..he couldn't forgive himself for that night !!

Neil--- you are mishti...mishti my angel..
You are mishti neil khanna..
Don't say that word anymore!

Mishti--- you know there lived an uncle who used to visit me daily...he was very sweet!
But mumma never let me talk to him!
Once I heard..he told mumma that he is my dad..mumma slapped him!!

Also the day I needed blood ..he was there superman!! I really miss him superman!!

Neil was shocked as hell with the recent confession..and the purple lehenga..striking his mind yet again!!

************************
On the other side..it was vidyut with juhi!!

Juhi--- dare not reveal the truth vidyut!! You know na..what I can do!!
I will kill your daughter!!! You will lose her!! And I have her Custody!! Don't forget it!!!

Vidyut-- what do you want juhi????

Juhi--- I want to end this game my way!! Saying this she smirked!!

Vidyut--- I just want my daughter juhi!! You never revealed of me being his father!! The chip told me the details!!
Please promise me..my daughter will be safe!! Please juhi!!! Promise me!!
Vidyut was crying as hell!!

Juhi--- your daughter is until and unless neil is with me!! Once I lose neil.. I can kill your daughter too! You know me right😂😂😂 juhi laughed like a insane lady!!
You know vidyut when we were in school!! Neil used to be always with avni!! I hated the girl as hell! You know what ...I did...
The time I came to know my father being going to london.. I shared my feelings with avni!! Took her into confidence! Made many stories to make her believe of the blossoming love between us!!
She loved him..I knew from the very beginning..but I made sure..she never realises her feelings!! I proposed neil and he rejected me! Avni made him accept my proposal!! Shweta maa made us get engaged as I was going to london!
Neil forgot I was the most active member of drama club!!  Hahhahahahah
I got engaged and realised that I loved you actually!! I looked better with you!! The night it was us together not me and neil!!
Foolish trio!! Avni neil and vidyut.!!!!!!!

You know...I played my card my made eveeyone realise of the great sacrifice I did...this way avni could never be with neil and at the same time I had an opportunity to be with you!!!
Mastermind juhi!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Neil still thinks...he is the culprit!! 
Hahahhaha...
Nalini is my cousin! And my dad is bearing her mom's treatment cost!! She will never disclose the truth!! Nalini even starting feeling for neil..
But she loves her mom more!! I have made everyone think.. that my dad made me leave the goenka mansion! Foolish people!!!!
It was my move to get nalini with neil!! I saw her facebook post of her being with avni!! I thought to play my game!!!So that avni is again thrashed!! The way she made my brother the culprit in front of the whole school!!
It was destined to be held!! Being away from her too.. I have destroyed her!! But this jerk ...avni..she is so stupid yaar!!

There was one more person listening to their convo!!
Guess...who the person was!!!