Reception

The last two days in udaipur were spent visiting new places and enjoying!
Ofcourse our trio together enjoyed!

eliza...and vidyut were sent back! Seeing the condition of eliza!! Even avni wanted to accompany her but eliza asked her to enjoy!

Mishti was with avni and neil!

It was the time for all to go to nagpur and they finally boarded the flight! It was moreover like a family picnic for them!

Avni neil and avi were sitting together with avi on the window side and neil and avni beside her!!

Avni was sleeping on neil's shoulder! And neil was beautifully taking care of her as well as avi who was too excited as she was travelling first time with her dad!
Mishti was with kareena and aman as she was very much attached to kareena by now!

Shweta and prakash... Bebe neela..kareena's parents and all the other relatives were gossiping and the flight soon was moreover like their own personal space!
Mishti was on the window side and hence it was was some romantic moments between kareena and aman !!

Aman--- I was joking that day yaar! I am your very own pillow...husband...man..servant and whatever you wanna make me..I am all yours kareena!!

Kareena--- servant option is good.. It is more economical!! I will ask neela maa to give farewell to our madvi tai!! Meet our aman bai!!

And they started laughing!

Avni was awake by now as they were about to land !

Avni-- neil..avi had anything?

Neil-- yes!! A sandwich!

Avni-- and you!

Neil-- I too!!

Avni-- and me?? I am also hungry yaar!! I feel like eating all that is eatable!
Avni was hell irritated!

Neil-- Are you sure avni?? I mean in front of so many people you will eat me??

Avni--- yes I will ...if I don't get food!!

Neil-- thankgod I have a sandwich for you ..otherwise I would have been raped brutally!!

Avni--- shutup and give me the sandwich!!

She had it and took avi in her arms!!

Avni--- so my munchkin enjoyed????

Avi-- yes mumma.!!                        

   And she hugged her and was in her arms!!

With a few more chit chat and teasing sessions they reached finally to nagpur! And their home too!

Avni basically belonged from there and she was visiting it after 5 years and was becoming hell emotional!!

In the cab---

Avni--- avi...neil...mishti.. see...thats my school!! Avni pointed towards a school !!

Avi--- wow mumma! You also went to school!

And they shared a laughter yet again!!

Avni-- everyone goes beta! Education is very necessary! It makes us capable!!

Soon they reach their home and avni..... giving avi to neil makes everyone comfortable in their rooms!
It is a big bunglow with many rooms and a big terrace !!

Soon she returns to her room and takes avi and tries to hide her emotions!
She was missing her father alot! He was not with them..but she could feel his presence everywhere!