Most beautiful morning 😍

Neil was the first to wake up!! His head was paining like hell..
He was unable to remember anything!
Seeing avni above him!! And that too completely naked..he was shocked as hell..

After an hour or so..he realised what he did last night !
I don't repent it!! I love her.
Atleast these moments would help me live my life !!
I can't be this much selfish! I don't deserve her anymore!! Avni I am sorry for last night!! I won't interfere in your life anymore!!
He saw the most beautiful soul on himself.. sleeping as if she never wants to wake up!!

Wake up sweetheart!! Neil kissed avni!!
Avni woke up with a jerk! Ohhh..he was still inside her!! It was paining her like hell!

See what you did to me last night! Avni said to neil being in extreme pain! The same you have done to my life neil!!

I will bring a tube..you wait you will be okay!!

Mr.dumb... I have medicines with me!! I am a medico! Avni said..
If possible...go and bring a tube to heal the injuries you gave me!!

Let me apply it !! Neil was shocked with this avatar of her!

Definitely not...go from here!! And please stay away from me!!
Forget it just as a one night stand!!
Avni said.

Neil-- really...
It was a one night stand for you .. awesome avni!!!

Avni--- what do you expect neil?? Should I be the victim always!! I enjoy my life now!! And let me do it please!! You go from here!!! Please go!! You are the worst person I have ever met!! I am a sex toy to you??? What do you think you are?.

Avni's vagina was bleeding and the white sheet she was surrounded to was its evidence!!

Neil- I will go..but not before curing the damage I caused..
He took the tube and opened the sheet...

Avni being in extreme pain was unable to understand anything now!!
He slowly applied the medicine on her vagina and took her to the washroom to wash it completely!!
Avni unable to bear the pain followed him!!

Avni was hell irritated now!!

And she broke down!!

Avni-- neil I really don't  love you now!
But it doesn't matter also..you are father of a 5 years old girl!! Please forget me!! Make juhi yours... She loves you!! And you also love her..its just you are unable to understand!! If you ever loved me..even a bit... for me..go to your family..please neil...go!
I am a very happy soul now! Let me live my life... Don't show your face to me anymore from now!

Avni frozed and cried her heart out!!

You please go away!! I hate you neil khanna!! I hate you!!!

Someone knocked the door!!!!

It must be neha!! Neil go under the bed!! She is my team mate.!! Due to her night duty she was not here! Now she is back!

Neha came and went to the washroom..meanwhile neil escaped to his room!