The truth

Video:::
*******************************

The video consisted of juhi vidyut avni and neel!!
Juhi only acted being drunk and went away with vidyut!

Neel and avni being soulmates were together!
Neel--- avni ...do I really love juhi?
Avni--- you are engaged yaar! You love her .. obviously!!
Being completely drunk..it was their soul talking! What they felt in their subconscious mind!!

Neil--- don't know about juhi! But I can't live without you avi! You will be with me always?? Promise???

Avni--+ budhhu!!  I am your best friend! I like vidyut I think! He proposed me too!! Being totally immature they were unable to figure out anything

Neil--- what?? When?? How??
This is wrong!! You are only mine!! I can't see you with anyone yaar!!
Annoyingly he kissed her harshly and she too responded well!!
Avni--- budhuuu! I am not juhi! Go and kiss her! Vidyut will be sad seeing me with you na!! You are being married to juhi and you love her!! Got it????

Neil--- no...I won't let you go! We will be always together avni!!

Neil carried avni to the couch and kissed her once more!!

Your purple lehenga..I love it yaar avi!!
How could you manage to look breathtaking and cute at the same time???

Avni unable to understand anything went with the flow!!
And the night turned out to be a blissful one!!!

*********************************#****
End of the video!!

Avni was shocked as hell!! As the next morning she found herself on bed instead of the couch!!! How badly drunk I was! Unable to understand anything!! Wait...
I used to be a non alcoholic one!!
Means my drink was exchanged! Juhi...I thought you being my best friend! I liked being around neil..but for you I discarded this thought everytime! You made me believe that vidyut loves me!!!!

Means it was all planned!! Juhi planned it all!! Unable to see me with neil..she created a scene of their intimacy!! How can she do it yaar????

And neil was found with juhi !! In a very compromising situation!!

Juhi.... you are finished now!!!!
I won't spare you for this!!
Avni was hell angry on juhi.!!!!!!!!!!!
She called vidyut to meet him asap!!!
Now you will meet the real avni ayesha!! Who was silent for the last 5 years!!! Its end of everything now!!!
No more neil's shit!
No more juhi's drama!!
No more nalini's games!!
Its my life!!
I will live it now!!
Let me just expose the truth!! As soon as I can!!

***************

On the other side!! It was neel..totally shattered!
Unable to understand himself! He went to the terrace for some self talk!!

Neil's pov:

I always discarded my feelings towards avni seeing her simplicity !!
Today I am craving for it!!
I never realized her love ! Until and unless nalini destroyed me! I always thought her to be the villian of my love story!
The day nalini's reality was exposed! I was in depression! I was another avni!!
Karma played the card well!!
What I made her suffer ..came back to me!! I know I loved her...love her..and can't anyone else!!! Its easy to promise her to forget her ...but its impossible for me! I went behind girls and always made her suffer! She loved me from the very beginning! The day I saw her..I knew I am gonna hate her! A spectacular girl..that too a nerd! But I was wrong...
She was the most jolly girl..I would have ever seen..the most bold one! Who could even give tough times to boys !!
The day juhi left me just with a letter stating she has cancer..and she will die soon!
I died partially! It was her who made me a man again!
But I turned out to be a beast!
Worse than that!
I hate myself for the pain I gave her!! I can still remember the day in jaipur..when avni suffered a attack...and yet again ...I went behind juhi's phone call...
A single hope of her being alive was a ray of hope in my life!
Yet again..I betrayed her! I left her to die!!

One thing is for sure...I don't deserve her!
And I won't interfere in her life just for my own selfish reasons !
Its my mistake..I should suffer!!

I hardly remember the night..I was with juhi..
I just remember a glance of the couch we were on! She was wearing a purple lehenga...
No....avni was wearing purple...
Oh.... I can't trust my mind anymore!!
What are you thinking neil!!

When I never wanted to lose avni...why I made her suffer so much???
When I loved avni..why couldn't I understand it??
Maa was always right! I and avni were meant to be together!!
I never wanted to hurt avni!! But see I am the villian of her life!!

That day I left a letter with smriti!! That too...a disappointing one I guess!! But why she never responded to the letter??? I guess..she can't trust me anymore!!

And the next day when I thought to face the situation and face neila maa!! I got to know of mishti!!!
Avni never knew..I went to the dispensary ..the day she was admitted..but in a disguised look!
After the damage I have caused to her daughter..which mom would accept me???

When before my engagement I went with juhi nad avni for shopping! I was hell irriatated seeing her talking to vidyut! But I discarded the thought then too!! How can I discard my subconscious mind??? Why I was never able to read it???
I was about to make a call to her..but came to know her being in Jaipur..yet again !
So..thought to not disturb her this time!!
I really wanted her to fulfill her dream!
But see my situation today! Avni will never accept me and also ...I can't repeat the same mistake by hurting mishti!!
I have to stop being selfish atleast now! And think of her!!!!!
She is my daughter my responsibility !!

One thing is for sure..I will give mishti a very good life! I will make her like avni! The strong and bold one!!
I will have to repent for my mistakes!!
Neil even didn't know..when he was crying..and he found a hand on his shoulder!!

Guess...who was that???😂😂😂😂😂😂😂