.day-2

Neil and avni went to the spa!!

Neil-- avni!! I think...I should go for the investigation!!

Avni-- okay neil! Lets go! I even want to know more!!

Just then arrived shweta!

Shweta-- you stupids!! I knew what you two may plan! But neil! This time I will not allow you! Its your engagement!

Neil-- but mom! Aap samjho na! Its really important!

Avni-- yes mummy ji!

Shweta-- no more excuses! Its final means final! Okay! You guys can go after the spa! I promise!

And the two went for it!! Avni and neil were in the same room for spa! As a booked a couple massage!

Neil was just in his boxers and avni in a gown !!

Neil-- avni!! I can't control seeing you!! He smirked!

Avni-- as if I am able to!! Neil! Can't these all problems end? Why is juhi here now??

Neil-- she was a mental patient! As is also!! We will have to find it out avni!!

Soon they were done with the spa and went directly to the investigation centre!!

Neil-- avni! We are pregnant! I think you are stressing yourself!!

Avni-- yes neil!! But I really want this problem to end soon! Otherwise there is an alternate option! We will have to go out of country for some days! Atleast till my delivery! I want the kids to be healthy thats it!

Neil-- no avni! You can't travel in such a condition! Its really not safe... specially in your case .

Avni-- then neil! We will have to find juhi! Just as fast as possible!!

Team mate-1 : sir we got all the details of the lady juhi! She is here from last one month! She landed here with her co- passengers her father and mother!

Neil-- what!!!!!!

Team mate-2 : and mam! She resembles the lady who threw this paper on you!
Here are the proofs ! You can check it out!!

Neil and avni verified and got to know about everything!!!

Avni-- means ...she is here for her treatment! If she is mentally ill..who threw the papers???

Neil-- may be her mom! She knows everything about us then!

Avni-- yes! And she is planning to stop our marriage!!
Avni suffered pain in her stomach;;

Ahhh.....ahhhhhhhhh....

Neil-- avni!! You are okay na! Avni...!!

Avni-- neil!! If anytime you will have to choose between me and the kids ...do choose my kids!!

Neil-- avni!; Stopppp ittttt pleaseeee!! Lets go to the hospital!!!!

Teammate-1 : sir I will complete rest of the works..you please take mam to the hospital

Neil carried avni !!

Avni-- neil!; Now I am okay! I think ..it was just an acute pain; lets go home please! I will call doctor at home only! I am feeling something bad is going to happen !!

Neil-- what!! Nothing will happen!! Okay!! Sleep on my lap! I will take you to home soon!.

Avni-- in mind.... (This juhi is definitely planning something! Her mother can't plan it out alone! And she was a nice lady also! I will have to find out)

Neil informed everyone about juhi!!

Shweta-- avni !! Puttar!! This time nothing will happen!! Yeh mera wada hai tujhe!!

Avni-- mummyji! Mein apne bachhon ko kuch nhi hone de sakti!!

Neela-- avni! Kuch nhi hga!! You just relax!! I have called the dr as neil texted me! She would be arriving anytime soon!!

Neil and avni went to rest and others were preparing for engagement! As it was to be held in a surprise location!

Avi-- mumma..papa...see I have something for you!

Avni-- mera bachha!! Kya layi??

Neil-- princess!!

Avi-- A card to wish you a happy life ahead and you two be always together!!

Neil and avni both hugged her together!!

Avi-- dad! Mujhe ready kar do!! I don't want to be late!!

Neil-- okay! My princess!

Avni-- neil!! You also get ready!! Mummyji bahut khush hain ...humein sab kuch bhul kar enjoy karna hga! Atleast for her!!

Neil-- even I am very happy avu!! But security wise I am not secure! I will call more security!

***************

I am suffering from a problem! And is unable to get out of it!!
Its the reason of the slow update!!

I will update regularly once everything gets good again!!

Need your support and love!

Love,
Inaya