Resort

So ....after the voting! I have decided to make it an update good for everyone!!
Mature content would be highly mature!!
Emotional contents would also be in majority!!

And many flashbacks of avi's childhood!! Neil's care and love also!!
Avni's playful side..which is somewhat hidden with responsibilities!!

The next 3-4 chapters! I will try my best to put every emotion in it!!
********************************************"

Avni and neil finally reached the resort!!

Neil-- avu!! You walk slowly! The road is uneven!! Neil went to take off the items from the car!!

Avni-- its okay neil! And she was about to fall!!

Neil-- avu!! And took her in bridal style!
Aise he anna tha..toh bol deti!! He smirked!!

Avni-- you will never change na!!

Neil-- you want me to?? And avni laughed!!

Avni and neil went to the resort and got their suite !!
It was a beautiful resort with a 2 room set for them!! Specially designed for honeymoons!!

Neil-- avu!! You take rest for sometime!! You must have been super tired today!!

Avni-- yes neil!  But not in a mood to sleep!!!

Neil-- avni!! You need something?? Tea ...coffee???

Avni-- neil!! I will tell you yaar!! Now...come here!! I want my mattress!!! That too shirtless!!

Neil-- oh...yes!! I remember the promise!! I will not wear you dear shirt for the next two days!!

Avni giggled!!!

Avni-- neilu...!
Till then neil was on the bed and avni was on him!!

Neil-- yes jaan!

Avni-- finally I am your wife yaar!! I still think its a dream!! You know...when avi was born...I really wanted her to give a perfect family...as I saw..mishti craving for a mom...in starting!! But..never wanted to marry any other guy!!

Neil-- avni!! You know..what I exactly want to do in these 2 days...! I want to enjoy every bit I missed!! Avi's first cry! Your pregnancy experience..her first step ... everything! I know I missed alot..but lets live it together ...!

Avni-- neil..you know..I never knew..I would be able to manage a child! I was never like this. When I came to know of being pregnant! I thought to call you...I badly wanted to tell you ...I wished we could cherish the feeling together..like I used to see other couples when they visit the hospital!
Neela maa..told me..many a times..to move on! But...I couldn't!
Avi was born and my life changed! Here in America being a single mom is common and very normal! So..no one made it a big issue of who is the father of the child and all! But I feared initially ...how will I tell avi!
What will I tell her...when she will grow old!!

Neil was listening everthing beautiful with tears in his eyes and avni was totally on neil...in the comforter!

She was being emotional and neil was caressing her as well and repenting each and every bit she suffered!

Neil-- what you wrote in hospital application form??

Avni-- here in America...all they need is just mother's name! Divorces...single moms!! All these are common neil!

Neil-- I always knew you are very strong! But never imagined you are that you are the strongest!!

He pecked her lips!! And both cried their hearts out!! Neil rested his head on hers and they passed some time like this!