The Beginning

Her platinum blonde hair cascaded in ringlets around her heart shaped face, and the toilet she was currently hanging her head over. With tears in her baby blue eyes she held her stomach as she gasped for air in between her bouts of nausea. It had been five months since she found out she was pregnant. It was the scandal of the millennium in her hometown of Mystic Falls. She was Nevaeh Gilbert, older sister to Elena and Jeremy, and the towns shining star. They referred to her as the Mystic Falls Angel. She had been born with the most platinum blonde of hair, and the baby blue eyes that could penetrate your soul. But she was also the sweetest, most caring person. She would always be by her mom's side helping with community events and charities.

That had all changed in one night, one wrong decision. Nevaeh groaned her clammy hands wrapped around the toilet as she thought about that night, one of two nights that would change her whole world.

"Baby, please. Come on you never do anything fun. You are going to be a senior next year, live a little come to my party!" Tyler Lockwood pleaded that perfect smile and puppy dog eyes begging her to comply.

Nevaeh had never gotten drunk, gone to a party, done drugs, or had sex. She was the poster child of perfection, and Mrs. Lockwood absolutely loved that her and Tyler were together. It helped their image alot. Nevaeh sighed smiling as he pleaded with her.
" Oh fine! I can't resist those eyes. But I'm not drinking!" Nevaeh laughed as Tyler did a victory dance and kissed her.
" Awesome, see you there at eight!" He said smiling as he walked off to practice.

After hours of Elena helping her choose her outfit, and makeup, and do her hair, they arrived at the party. Nevaeh looked around for Tyler, but after fifteen minutes she stopped a random person and asked where he was.
" Him and his dad got into bad before the party. I think he is in his room." The random jock answered as Nevaeh nodded and headed up the massive stairway towards Tyler's room. When she got to the door and knocked.

"Tyler?" Nevaeh asked shyly as she walked into the room. The door slammed behind her making her jump.

"It's just me babe. Chill out." Tyler slurred his as he roughly grabbed Nevaeh and started to kiss her neck. She tried to gently push him away.

"Don't be like that, babe. Loosen up a little." Tyler said as he forcefully threw her on his bed.

"Tyler? What are you doing are you okay?" Nevaeh choked out scared as she looked into his emotionless eyes.

" I'm fine. I'm just tired of waiting." Tyler slurred making his way towards Nevaeh. She started to panic looking around to see if there was anything she could use for protection. Tyler took off his belt grabbed her arms and tied it around her wrists. She screamed as he started to rip her clothes off. This pissed him off, which made him backhand her, and make her loose conciousness. She awoke in the hospital, bruised, bloody, and not a virgin anymore. Her little brother had found her tied up in the room naked and beaten, after Tyler had come down bragging about finally tapping the Angel of Mystic Falls.

As Nevaeh heaved into the toilet again as the memories cluttered her mind,Elena, Nevaehs younger sister by a year walked in and silently pulled Nevaehs blond locks away from her face as tears rolled down her cheeks.
Her family had been through way to much. When her parents and the Lockwoods found out about her pregnancy there was a war that almost erupted. The Lockwoods wanted to get rid of the issue, but her parents had stood proudly and strong with her choice to keep the baby.
Checks started arriving addressed to Nevaeh for large amounts. Her parents had been furious with the Lockwoods for trying to pay Nevaeh for her silence. However after seeing how badly things were getting for her parents Nevaeh decided to keep the father, and rape a secret and let the Lockwoods continue their blissful little lives.