Beautiful and Damned.

I didn't know what to do, in a matter of days we lost Finn, Cami, and Davina. This prophecy is really kicking our ass right now. I was standing in the compound with a drink in my hand. I rested my head on the railing as I tried to gather my thoughts, hearing someone walking up to me it was Kol.

He was still covered in Davina's blood, and he had tears running down his cheeks. "She is downstairs. I am so sorry Cleo, Please tell me you can help me." Kol cried.

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath. "I don't know. I am going try my best. Stop apologizing Kol, its not your fault. Its the damn Ancestors that are the problem here. Not you." I wiped away one of his tears.

"She is right brother." Klaus walked over to Kol, wrapping his arm around his younger brother Klaus led Kol away. "Come brother lets get you cleaned up." Klaus smiled softly.

Walking downstairs, I saw Davina's body on the table. Her eyes were closed and she looked so peaceful. Tears filled my eyes as I walked over to her, chugging the rest of my drink I saw Vincent walking over to me. "Cleo.." He walked over to me.

"Hey thank you so much for coming." I took a deep breath a tear running down my cheek.

Wrapping me up in a hug Vincent sighed. "Hey, of course." He pulled away looking down at Davina. "You know my daddy used to tell me back in the day that the ancestors linger on to give us a safe place to land after a hard life comes to an end." He moved Davina's hair from her face. "But if they are responsible for taking Davina, and Cami... I don't know." He closed his eyes.

"Maybe Death does something to us.." I mumbled knowing that its not a safe place for Davina. Not after everything that happened with the harvest, and her helping us vampires. Its probably hell for Davina right now.

Vincent nodded. "Yeah, it twists us all up until we are all ugly inside, but that is not going to happen to her. We are bringing her home." He attempted to reassure me with a smile.

I wiped my tears away. "I don't know Vincent. Something feels wrong, You helped me learn infinite ways to use my magic. I think Freya is going to use the power of Davina's resurrection attempt to kill Lucien." I mumbled under my breath.

"Nah, we cant let that happen!" Vincent shook his head.

I nodded. "I know, we can't. I haven't told Marcel about my suspicions because he would most likely cause a scene, but we need this to go perfectly.. The only thing is this magic, its native to your people. The French Quarter coven. You said it yourself, I am the supreme my magic is limitless. Here, take this." I took Davina's hand in mine placing a soft kiss to her hand before unhooking the golden charm bracelet around her wrist.

The bracelet I gave to her, the same one my parents gave to me. "Its a direct link to my magic, siphons it directly from me. If it comes down to it Vincent, I need you to use my magic to over power Freya and bring back Davina." I looked at him.

Reaching out Vincent took the bracelet, gripping it tight he smiled. "This mean you are finally going after Lucien?" He asked.

I looked at him. "I am the only one that can kill him. I don't need a full moon, I don't need to channel any power. I have this power inside of me, and its what is going to end all of this for good."

Vincent let out a sigh. "Well you just do what you gotta do, but just please.. be careful." He flashed a small smile.

I ran my hand through my hair. "Always." I walked out of the room when Hayley grabbed my arm.

"I overheard what you said to Vincent." She spoke lowly trying to avoid any suspicions. "As much as I think you are out of your mind. I trust you more than I trust anyone. If you think that you can kill Lucien, I believe you." She shook her head.