The Soul Watchers.

Freya asked me to give her and Finn a moment alone so I was getting dressed

Freya asked me to give her and Finn a moment alone so I was getting dressed. I wanted to look good for this. He might not be back just yet, however its pretty damn close. Looking in the mirror I smiled, Walking out of my room I missed the feel of wearing Finn's ring.

Walking back into Freya's room I saw Finn himself. "Ah! There she is." Finn smiled.

Blushing I walked in and leaned onto the wall. "Hey there, I missed you too." I Winked.

Freya laughed. "You two are something special. I have to go. Cleo you should have a few more hours with him, you can't touch him but still its him. Plus your awake and not asleep." Freya smiled before walking out of the room.

"Once again. Its just you and me." Finn smiled.

Smirking I shrugged. "I prefer the dreams. At least I can feel you that way. This way just makes it so I am reminded your gone." I gave my honest opinion.

Finn chuckled. "I would have to disagree." He said with a shrug. "At least now I can help you with what is going on here with Aurora, Lucien and Tristan." Finn looked into my eyes. "I can see what is really going on."

I nodded. "Well alright. What are you going to do to help me?" I questioned.

Finn chuckled. "I plan to make you stronger as a witch." Finn smiled walking over to what I thought was Dahlia's Grimoire, The Book of Moons. "Open it."

Walking over I rolled my eyes. "When I showed it to Freya it didn't show me anything. It was blank pages, but before it was unlike anything.." I mumbled.

"Open it."

Placing my hand over the book The Book flew open and I smiled when it fell open to the first spell. Running my hands over the old pages I licked my lips looking up at Finn. "What does this mean?" I asked.

"It means you are going to be unstoppable. Nothing is ever going to be able to hurt you." Finn replied.

Looking at Finn I shook my head. "That's not entirely true." I said.

Finn smiled walking beside me looking at the spellbook. Looking down I saw the spell was a dark and somewhat impossible spell. "Allow me." Finn said turning the page to a spell that actually allows me to create a ball of dark energy as a weapon to throw or hit my enemies with. "This should be a nice place to begin."

Stepping closer to the Book of Moons I placed my hand onto the old pages. "Finn. What does that word mean?" I questioned seeing a word I could not translate to Latin.

Moving me aside Finn looked at the word. "Ah I understand how you were confused. What it wants you to do is take your hands place them together and focus your energy. You have to be able to see your power Cleo." Finn instructed.

Nodding I did like he told me. "Now focus, build up that magic that you are taking from your vampirism. Channel it into the palm of your hands." Finn walked behind me.