Weakness

I woke up in Marcels arms cuddled into his chest and Marcel fast asleep. I moved a little and Marcel jumped awake looking at me smiling.

I smiled "Oh hello there sleeping beauty." I said looking at Marcel.

Marcel smiled looking at me "Hey.." He said closing his eyes again.

I sighed trying to pull away from Marcel when he wrapped both of his arms tighter around me so I cant move. "Marcellus.. Let me go.." I giggled.

Marcel opened his eyes sitting up over me "What did you just say?" Marcel asked looking in my eyes.

I looked away and smirked holding my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing. "Marcellus-" I choked out laughing.

Suddenly Marcel started to tickle me to death. "Say that again?" Marcel laughed.

I giggled and then from across the room my phone started going off. Marcel sighed getting up grabbing my phone and bringing it to me.

"Its your brother." Marcel said laying back beside me.

I gasped answering the phone not bother looking at the caller ID.

"Hello? Stefan?" I asked sitting up.

Damon laughed "Actually Its your favorite brother.You know.. The one that you get all your good looks from." Damon said I could hear him smirking.

I smiled "Damon! Your okay Stefan said you were-" I tried to understand but was very confused.

"Yeah I was stuck in a 1994 prison world. I just returned home to find out Elena has compelled herself not to remember loving me." Damon sighed.

I grew furious "I'm sorry she did what?" I asked.

"Look she just didn't want to deal with the pain. Anyway you can make a visit home and help your big brother out?" Damon asked helplessly.

I groaned. "Damon I have a lot-" I stated saying when he cut me off.

"Look I know you don't like Elena but she is everything that makes me good. I am sorry for never forcing you to come live with me but Please I need you Cleo." Damon begged.

I sighed "I don't even know if I can take away her compulsion.." I said.

Damon sighed back. "Its worth a try." Damon said holding on to his hope.

I shook my head "Ill try to leave tonight Damon. I will help you then I have to go. I can't stay for long." I said looking at Marcel.

Damon laughed "Great.. Ill see you then. Bye Cleo..." Damon said.

"Ill see you soon Big Brother." I said hanging up the phone.

Marcel grabbed my phone and put it on the nightstand "Your leaving?" Marcel asked.

I shook my head standing up grabbing some jeans and my Mickey Mouse crop top sweatshirt. "Not for long I promise Marcel. My brother... The girl he loves is a complete disappointment." I said looking at Marcel.

Marcel looked at me and nodded. "I'm going to go shower." Marcel said getting out of bed taking off his shirt.

I wouldn't help but look at him while he walked into the restroom. I took off yesterdays dress getting dressed and grabbed my red converse.

I put on a little makeup and grabbed my red beanie. Suddenly Marcel opens the door wearing only a towel smirking at me.

"Marcel! Seriously!" I chuckled trying to look anywhere than beside at him.

Marcel chuckled and I sped out of the room.

Gia came up to me "Hey have you seen Marcel?" She asked.