Always and Forever.

Early the next morning Finn and I were sleeping soundly. However I was shivering, tossing and turning. Images of Mystic Falls burned into my head. "Cleo.." I heard a familiar voice calling out to me. When suddenly I saw Lucien bare his fangs sinking his teeth into Freya as she screamed for help.

Jumping awake I gasped for air, Finn sat up running his hand up my back. "What is it beautiful? Bad dream?" he placed his hand on my cheek making me look into his eyes.

I shook my head. "No... It is was so much worse than that.." I stood up walking over to the dresser throwing on a sweater. "No wonder she hasn't called." I felt my heart start to race.

Finn sat up. "Who? Freya?" Finn worried.

Licking my lips I nodded. "Its Lucien. He took her, its him. Lucien is the one from the prophecy.." I closed my eyes.

"How do you know?" Finn questioned.

Placing my hand over my necklace, I looked up at Finn. "Freya gave me this necklace. We have a link that can't be unbroken.." I dug through my closet trying to finding something to wear.

Feeling arms wrap around me Finn moved my hair from my neck, placing a soft kiss on my neck. "Breathe beautiful. We are going to find her, and everything will be as it should." Finn tried to reassure me.

Turning around I ran my hand through his hair. "You don't know that. I feel it inside of me, something bad is coming... And its not just Lucien Castle." I Walked out of the closet throwing my clothes on. Once Finn and I were both dressed we headed into the sitting room seeing Kol and Davina inside talking to Elijah. "We have a problem." I started saying when Kol nodded.

"We know. Lucien has taken Freya, With the help of Vincent." Kol said.

Shaking my head I sighed. "Vincent wouldn't help Lucien. There is just no way." I ran my fingers through my hair.

Davina stood up looking at me. "Your right." She agreed with me handing me a phone. "The ancestors are forcing him." Pressing play on the video Vincent went on telling us that the Ancestors had made some deal with Lucien Castle. He had given us a vile of his blood and asked if we could find the thread that ties Vincent and Finn together out of hopes of finding them.

Pressing pause on the video I handed the phone to Elijah. "There is no need to find any links. I know were they are." I shook my head. "Think about it Elijah.. If he wants to become the strongest creature to exist, he would go where the very first creatures were ever created." I shook my head.

Kol nodded. "Cleo has a point. Lucien means to be all of our downfall. He plans to turn into a beast the same exact place Ester turned us all into vampires." He Shook his head.

"Then we must hurry. I worry of what could happen if we fail to make it in time." Finn headed outside.

Following after him Davina, Kol, and Finn I stopped everyone once we were outside. "Wait." I frowned. "We have a problem."

"I'm afraid Cleo is correct. In order to get there as fast as possible we are going to need to act accordingly. Now my car only seats two people.. Which means only two of us can go." Elijah sighed.

I shook my head. "Alright. Then..." I closed my eyes shaking my head. "You two go. Elijah and you. Be careful. Let me show you my vision." I ran my hands through Finn's hair resting my forehead against his.

"Thank you." Finn smiled. "I love you, when I get back we can begin planning our wedding. I promise you." He pressed his lips softly.

Turning around Finn and Elijah got into his sports car and they took off towards Mystic Falls. "Mind telling me why we let the two people that prevented the destruction of the white oak when we had the chance go after Freya?" Kol looked at me.