Have Faith In Me.

After changing into a better outfit I sat down at my desk in my bedroom and rubbed my hands together trying to learn as many of Dahlia's spells as possible

After changing into a better outfit I sat down at my desk in my bedroom and rubbed my hands together trying to learn as many of Dahlia's spells as possible. Holding my hands over the Grimoire I started chanting and the wind picked up opening the book with magic making the pages turn on their own.

"Cleo." Marcel said walking in breaking my link making the pages stop.

Shaking my head I stood up. "Marcel? What the hell.." I tried to ask when he cut me off.

"Listen I see you are busy, however I need you to try and do something for me. When Klaus found me he took the spell that we used to curse the crescent wolfs. I think--" Marcel tried to say.

Cutting him off I rolled my eyes. "You want me to stop it?" I asked.

Marcel nodded. "You made the spell, make it usless." Marcel said when Elijah appeared behind him.

Shaking my head I looked down licking my lips. "I can't stop it. The spell is binding once done. It has to be broken the same way it was done before. Besides I love Hayley as much as anyone but what did you all think was going to happen?" I asked walking closer looking at Elijah. "You are lucky that is all Klaus did."

Speeding at me Elijah shoved me against the wall. "And Gia? I suppose you believe she deserved that as well?" Elijah asked.

Looking at Elijah I shrugged then Elijah grew furious and reached his hand into my chest grabbing my heart. Gasping Marcel rushed forward. "Elijah stop." Marcel tried to say when Elijah shoved him back.

"Elijah!" Rebekah shouted making Elijah drop me.

Standing up I fixed my shirt. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked holding my chest. "You talk of always and forever however you fall in love and you put Hayley above Klaus? She tried to run away with the one person who is going to make Klaus feel. You daggered him and yeah I get it, Klaus did the same to you to each of his siblings. However none of you ever had to face the risk of losing your child. That is not a feeling I would wish on my worst enemy. So go ahead rip my heart out. Until Hayley realizes what she did wrong I will let her sit there in wolf form. No matter how much I love her. I do what I have to because I know the alternative. I would never side against Klaus." I said looking at everyone shaking my head walking outside.

"Annabeth." Elijah called after me.

Walking forward I heard Rebekah's phone ring. "Cleo? Where are you going?" Cami asked running after me.

"I don't care away from here." I said about to walk out of the compound. "Cleo wait! Klaus he daggered himself after Dahlia linked them together. Freya has Hope.." Rebekah said.

Before I could speed away Elijah flew past me and rolled my eyes. About to turn and leave Rebekah stopped me. "Cleo I understand you are angry." Rebekah tried to say.

"Oh I am not angry. I am furious. Elijah had his hand on my heart. My sire with his hand in my chest about to rip out my heart over Hayley. I love her just as much as anyone in this world does. I get Elijah has some love for her but I have followed you Mikaelsons for as long as I could. I knew when Elijah agreed to help Hayley escape there would be severe consequences. But no one wanted to listen. Now its too late." I said shaking my head walking out of the compound.