Bourbon Street

I Woke up to Stefan pulling open my curtains. "Stefan! Go away." I groaned lifting my head.

"No! Wake up Cleo. I need your help." He sighed sitting down beside my bed.

Sitting up I ran a hand through my hair. "What's wrong Stef?" I asked.

"Elena is sired to Damon." Stefan sighed.

I shook my head. "Unless Elena magically managed to shift into a hybrid over night I don't know how to help her Stefan." I said.

Stefan stood up shaking his head. "There has to be something." He said.

I shrugged getting out of bed. "I don't know Stefan. There is a possibility of if she flips-" I tried to say.

"Not a option." Stefan cut me off quickly.

I laughed shaking my head. "Your not going to be able to protect her forever Stefan. One day she is Going to flip that switch and when she does.. that nice girl is no longer going to exist." I laughed.

Stefan shook his head. "Your wrong. Elena is-" He tried to say.

"What Stefan Elena is not like every vampire to ever be created?" I asked raising a eyebrow trying to find a outfit.

Stefan sighed looking down. "Will you try to help me or not?" Stefan asked.

I shook my head laughing. "Not like we have much hope but fine Brother I'll help you." I sighed.

Stefan smiled kissing my forehead. "Thank you." He said leaving the room.

Shaking my head I took a shower and walking out with my towel wrapped around me.

Damon barged into my room, making me jump. "Damon! Go away!" I shouted.

"I was just poping in to tell you to hurry up we are going somewhere special." Damon winked.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine just go away!" I shouted.

Damon quickly shut my door. "Tic Tock." I could practically hear Damon's smirk.

After I was ready I walked downstairs and Damon grabbed me speeding me away

         ○●●●○●●●○●●●

We had finally made it to our "Special place" which turned out be none of than New Orleans.

Managing to loose my big brothers I took off towards the place I saw in my visions of Hayley.

I was on the edge of the bayou and I looked up making sure the moon was not full.

Hearing a howl I shrugged it off heading deeper into the woods. Hearing branches break behind me I turned around seeing no one.

Starting to walk forward I was grabbed and sped out of the bayou.

"Vampires really should not be in the bayou." A man said smirking.