Revenge

Eventually all the gunfire stopped and I gasped for air. Crying out for help, Klaus was the first one to notice me. He sped over eyes widening at the sight of me. I noticed Marcel standing looking at me from a distance. The look on his face was one of worry.

Marcel sped to me moving my hair from my face "Cleo! Are you okay?" he asked.

I shook my head and pointed next to my heart looking at both of them. "Help me.." I cried tears rolling down my face.

Klaus looked down at me and slowly stuck his hand into my chest feeling around for the bullet. I cried out in pain trying not to move.

"Its right next to her heart. If it moves just even a little bit, it could.." Klaus said looking down at my watery eyes.

Marcel yelled rubbing my hair "Could what?" he yelled.

Klaus sighed "It could kill her." he said looking at Cleo grabbing her hand with his free hand.

I shook my head crying "Nik no please... Help me.." I asked tears rolling down my face.

Marcel wiped them away "Look at me Cleo. Your not going to die. I wont let that happen." he said rubbing my head looking at Klaus nodding.

I closed my eyes and tried to breathe and looked at Klaus who looked guilty. "I'm sorry if this hurts Love." Klaus said grabbing the bullet and pulling it out.

I gasped for air as the bullet was removed and could feel my body start healing. I let out a relieved breath sitting up. "Thank you, both of you." I said looking around at the ruins of the bar. Seeing a few vampires who were burned alive and gasp. "No!" I cried out crawling over to the remains of the vampire who invited me to play with them and placed my hand over my mouth.

"Dammit, dammit, dammit!" Marcel shouted as he flipped a table "This is on you!" Marcel yelled at Klaus "Now that you're in charge, these are your guys laying dead. Your guys, you almost got Cleo killed Klaus. You're gonna run this city, that better mean something to you, otherwise no one worth a damn is gonna follow you. No one!"

I stood up and walked over to Klaus "What the hell does he mean this is your fault? Let me guess you told the human faction to go to hell?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Seems you know me well, I was beginning to worry about you two. I don't think I could've taken any more of this differential nonsense. I mean clearly I underestimated the faction, that won't happen again. But, tell me Now that we've arrived to this point, now that they have come into our home, visited this upon our people... How would you two counsel me to respond?" Klaus asked Marcel and I.

Marcel looked at me and I nodded knowing exactly what he was thinking. "We kill them all." I said shrugging my shoulders. "But first I need to go change ill meet you two there.." I said turning around and speeding home quickly changing.

I was about to speed away when I heard someone in the room beside mine and walked in curious. "You could knock! Oh its just you Cleo." Davina said while unpacking her things.

I walked over to her "You know Davina. Agnes is dead you and me we could get away from here. From Marcel and Klaus, I just don't want you to be a pawn in their games." I said handing her violin. "Also you left this behind.."

Davina's eyes grew "Cleo oh my god.. Thank you." she said grabbing the violin and hugging me.

I giggled a little "You always manage to cheer me up. I just almost was shot in the heart by a wooden bullet. Marcel, and Klaus saved me but I cant help but think that Klaus is to blame." I said grabbing some stuff and helping Davina unpack.

Davina looked at me not knowing what to say. I looked down "Yeah I know.. And now I am off to go kill the people who nearly killed me." I said sarcastically with a smile walking to the door.