Hope

We were in Klaus's SUV headed to where ever Rebekah was with Hope and Elijah. I volunteered to sit in the back allowing Klaus to drive and Hayley riding shotgun.

I was actually enjoying the ride, honestly I think we all were. Currently I was singing along to the radio and it just so happened to be a thousand miles.

Hayley joined in and we acted like a bunch of freaks while Klaus laughed at us.

After hours of driving we had finally arrived. We could see Elijah and Rebekah outside, and in Elijah's arms was Hope.

She was absolutely beautiful In every possible way. Before Klaus could park Hayley jumped out I laughed and I did the same watching Hayley see her daughter again for the first time in what feels like forever.

Klaus stood still looking at her. I couldn't help but smile watching him with her. I wish I could have a child one day. I know I know I'm a vampire and its never going to happen.

Klaus held Hope in his arms walking over to me I smiled and started talking in my baby voice "Hi Hope. You have gotten so big.." I said touching her head.

"Do you want to hold her?"Klaus asked smiling.

I looked at him "Are you sure?" I asked nervously.

Klaus smiled handing me her "I would love nothing more." he said smirking.

I held hope and tickled her she laughed and smiled up at me. Klaus smiled "She seems to have taken a liking to you." Klaus said smiling proudly.

"Good. I have been worried the entire ride she would hate me." I said giggling.

I handed her back to Klaus kissing her forehead. "She is perfect Klaus." I said admiring her.

Klaus smiled. I saw Rebekah standing in the distance and felt my heart drop into my stomach.

I ran over and she ran to me. We jumped on each other falling to the ground laughing. Elijah chuckled "This is why we keep you girls separated." he said smirking.

I smirked and stood up jumping into Elijah's arms. "It feels like you have been gone forever." I said looking up at him.

Elijah smirked "Perhaps that would be because you nearly died yesterday." he said rasing a eyebrow.

I held my hands up in surrender "Hey that was not my fault. I am still alive and kicking so we are all good." I said looking back at Rebekah. "We should talk.." I said grabbing her hand pulling her away.

"Listen don't hate me." I started looking down.

Rebekah gasped "I could never hate you Cleo. You are my best friend." she said smiling.

I shook my head "Tell me that after this.." I said looking up at her. "Marcel and I kinda were together for a while. We are not anymore. I am sorry I know that this is weird and now I ruined everything I am so sorry." I said panicking.

Rebekah let out a laugh "Cleo stop talking. Its fine Marcel has always had feelings for you and I knew you had some somewhere inside. What happened?" she asked stepping closer.

I let out a sigh "He couldn't handle my relationships with your family. He said they all are in love with me that he needed space." I said shrugging.

Rebekah frowned "I'm sorry. I have always told you Cleo. Space is just a word for people who are afraid to get close." Rebekah said shaking her head.

I smiled "So your not mad?" I asked.

Rebekah laughed grabbing my arm "No. I am not mad. One question though.. Do you want him back?" Rebekah asked smirking..