Cruel Tides

I woke up and quickly got dressed put on my shoes and skipped downstairs, to see Damon and Elena hovering over Stefan. "Hello Brothers! Elena.." I said skipping around.

Elena rolled her eyes "Nice to see you too Cleo." she said sarcastically. I gave her a glare that could kill.

Damon shook his head at the two most important ladies in his life not getting along and walked towards me. "Now now Cleo.. Elena and I actually got you a little present." he said looking at Elena.

Elena took a breath and walked to grab a rose gold iPhone off the table, and handed it to me. "Here. We thought you might want a way to get a hold of us if you ever need to.." she said with a small smile.

I looked at Damon and he have me his half smirk and then I looked to Stefan who nodded and I sighed. "Thanks you guys really.." I said with a smile grabbing the phone.

Elena smiled "We already put our numbers in.. Even mine hope you don't mind.." Elena said.

I looked at Damon who looked nervous watching us and laughed "No Elena its okay.. Its great really." I said looking at the phone.

Elena smiled "I understand you don't like me but Hopefully we can find a way to change that??" Elena said with a smile.

Damon gave me his begging eyes and I rolled mine "I cant make that promise, I can try to let go. However I can not say that everything is okay." I said.

Elena smiled brightly "That's a step in the right direction!" Damon said kissing Elena on the cheek.

I went and sat by Stefan giving him a smile "So what is the plan? I kinda promised Tessa I would kill her crazy ex?" I asked leaning back.

Stefan looked at me and smiled "Um Cleo.. Is that normal? Your necklace? Is it glowing?" he asked looking at my necklace from Davina.

I gasped standing up grabbing my necklace.

Davina is in bed screaming, her power nearly consuming her. Earth, air, water, fire. I see Davina falling to the ground dead.

"I have to go!" I yelled speeding upstairs grabbing my bag. Once I had everything I needed I sped downstairs to the door.

Stefan stopped me with Damon. "Your leaving? Cleo I'm sorry for leaving you back in the 20s. Allow me to make up for it, Please stay.." Stefan said with his sad eyes.

I looked at Stefan "Cleo we just got you back.. You cant expect us to let you leave again. Time for is to fix our parents mistakes. They never should of sent you away." Damon said with a small smile.

I smiled at my brothers and how they want me around "Listen I promise you I will return soon. I have to Kill Silas remember. First I have to check on someone who is like family." I said pushing past my brothers.

Stefan followed after me "How can we know you are really coming back?" Stefan asked walking after me.

I turned around giving him a smile walking to him hugging him. "Your my family Stef Ill return. Here take my bag back inside, so you know I have to come back." I said with a smile handing him my bag. Stefan nodded grabbing my bag. " Ill see you soon brother." I said turning around and speeding away.

Back to the one place that I truly belong.

Home.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to my incredibly fast vampire speed I had arrived back in New Orleans within two hours. I went straight to the compound speeding inside. I Klaus, Rebekah, Elijah, and Sophie all inside talking, I keep on running until the ground shakes and I fall to the ground.