Circle

I was stood up on the balcony in the compound upstairs when Marcel walked in wearing his military uniform. A party was blazing down in the courtyard, a drink in my hand I smiled as he took his hat off smiling up at me.

Walking down the stairs I met Marcel at the bottom. "Well well well, look who finally came home." I smiled.

Marcel dropped his bag and grabbed my hand pulling me down dipping me looking into my eyes. "Ill could never leave you Cleo, but you already knew that." Marcel smiled.

Laughing I placed my hand on his chest making him stand me back upright. "Dance with me?" Marcel asked. Nodding Marcel led me to the middle of the courtyard and we started dancing.

"How was it out there?" I asked.

Marcel smiled shaking his head. "It wasn't home." Marcel said making me smile.

Spinning me around I hugged Marcel as he caught me. "Please do not leave me again Marcel. We kinda miss the king around here." I whispered.

Pulling away Marcel smirked. "Cleo Salvatore its alright to say that you miss me." Marcel said biting his lip.

"Fine, I missed you Marcel." I said quickly rolling my eyes.

Marcel smiled looking down at my lips. "I missed you Cleo. So much." Marcel said leaning in slowly.

Shaking my head I placed my hand on his chest. "Marcel. We cant.. Rebekah-" I tried to say when Marcel licked his lips nodding.

"Yeah, I know.." Marcel sighed picking his bag up and walking up the stairs.

Shaking my head I rushed after him...

Just as I was getting to the best part in my dream I jerked awake hearing my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I asked.

Hearing a panicked voice on the other line I sat up. "Annabeth? Where are you? Are you with Niklaus?" Elijah asked.

Rolling my eyes I sighed. "No. I am not with Niklaus. Maybe you can ask Cami." I said hanging up the phone throwing it against the wall.

Marcel rushed in. "What happened?" He asked sitting down beside me.

"Sorry, I may of just broke my phone. Elijah called Klaus is apparently "missing"." I said using air quotes.

Marcel shrugged. "Don't worry. We will find him." Marcel said placing his hand on my leg.

Shaking my head I grabbed his hand holding it in both of mine. "Marcel, I had this dream last night.. I was just wondering if.. It was real?" I asked.

Marcel furrowed his eyebrows and allowed me to go inside his head and show him the dream I had. Opening his eyes Marcel sighed.

"Yeah, I was real." Marcel sighed looking down. "What are you thinking about Cleo?"

Shaking my head I shrugged. "I don't know. I feel empty inside Marcel." I said with a frown.

Marcel nodded standing up. "Well how about I go and get you a new phone?" Marcel smiled.

I smiled and nodded tucking a hair behind my ear. "I had some clothes I thought you would like brought here. Listen don't worry about anything. Not the witches, not Klaus. Just relax Ill take care of everything Trust me." Marcel smiled crossing his arms.

Rolling my eyes I bit my lip and nodded. "Okay. I trust you Marcel." I said.

Marcel smiled hugging me walking out of the room. After I got dressed I walked into the loft seeing only Theirry jump up and walk over to me.