Paradise

I jumped awake grabbing my phone seeing it was bright and early four in the morning. Running taking a shower and getting dressed I packed a bag incase I decided to stay over.

When I was dressed I threw my bag over my shoulder seeing it was not even six yet and smiled knowing I had plenty of time

Seeing the rolled up paper Jeremy gave me for my birthday I smiled walking over looking at his drawing.

It was a fox but not just a regular fox. It looked magical. Yet still beautiful in a way. I cant wait any more.

I decided to not run the entire way and Needed to call in a favor.

I headed over to my brothers house, about to make a deal with the devil.
Going inside I didn't see anyone so I sped upstairs into Damon's room.

Damon was sound asleep and I walked closer to him.

Tapping his arm I yelled "Boo!"

Damon jerked up. "Dammit Cleo why do you always do that?" he yelled. "I thought you grew out of that when you hit twelve!" Damon groaned.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry but it always wakes you up." I smiled

Damon rolled his eyes. "What are you even doing here? Get tired of the Mikaelson's?" He smirked.

"I came to ask a favor.." I said pouting.

Damon rolled his eyes. "What could you possibly want?" he asked.

I looked down. "To.. Borrow.. Your car." I pouted.

"For what!?" Damon asked.

Shaking my head I laughed. "I cant tell you that Damon." I said.

"No your going to tell me or you cant use my car." Damon said smirking.

Rolling my eyes I held my hands up in surrender. "Promise you wont tell Elena?" I asked.

Damon shrugged "I want to go see Jeremy." I mumbled.

Damon smirked. "You miss Little Gilbert!" Damon chuckled.

"Damon!" I sighed.

Damon stepped closer. "Alright you can use my car and I wont tell Elena, but you owe me." He said.

"Okay name it." I said grabbing his car keys.

Damon smirked. "First I want you to move back into your old room." Damon said.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Looks like I'm moving back home." I shrugged. "Whats second?" I asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot." Damon smirked.

Turning back I shook my head. "Now I see what people mean when they say I'm like you." I said winking going outside starting the car headed to one place only.