Broken Dreams.

A/n

Okay guys I am gonna try something a little different than I normally do so let me know what you think.. because I love your feedback. 💜

I woke up feeling a pain I have never felt before in my life. "Cleo? Cleo are you alright?" I could Davina's voice.

Opening my eyes I could see Davina along with the other Harvest girls. "Davina? Get me out of here. Call Marcel." I said looking around the church.

"She cant." Monique said.

Looking at Monique I shook my head. "Monique come on." I groaned feeling a sharp pain.

"What is going on?" I asked shaking my head.

Davina shook her head. "Cleo.. I-" Davina tried to say when Monique sushed her by blowing the same powder Genevieve used on me making her fall asleep.

"Now that problem is handled.." Genevieve mumbled walking over to me.

Placing her hands on my stomach she started chanting. "Shouldnt be long now. Once the babies are in position we can cut them out, put a stake in her heart and call it a night." She smirked.

Feeling movement into my stomach which caused pain like a hundred knifes stabbing me into my stomach I did the only thing I could. Scream.

It felt like nothing I have ever felt Before. Not even death felt this awful.

Right as Genevieve tried to cut into me the church doors flew open. "Don't you dare touch her!" Klaus screamed speeding in front of the blonde girl grabbing her when Genevieve Made him drop to his knees breaking his bones.

"Oh good. Your here. Just in time." Genevieve smirked lifting her hand holding him against the wall.

Crying I laid my head back down. "Enough! If you hurt her I will tear out your heart!" Klaus shouted trying to fight the magic when Monique raised her hand shoving Klaus back adding her magic to the spell making him be held firmly against the wall.

"Now Genevieve." Monique said holding me down.

Nodding Genevieve picked up the scalpel cutting my dress. "This might hurt." She smiled cutting open my stomach.

Slamming my eyes shut I screamed. Slicing a line opening my stomach Genevieve put down the scalpel.

"Stop!" Marcel shouted speeding in dropping due to the werewolf bite on his arm.

Monique stepped towards Marcel. "You already ruined the harvest, and broke Davina's soul. Now we are going to rip everything away from you. Starting with Cleo." Monique said raising her hand making Marcel fly into the air slamming him on the wall beside Klaus.

"Stop you want me me, you don't want her!" Marcel screamed.

Genevieve turned looking at both Klaus and Marcel. "Don't you both get it? This girl you both love not only is causing problems for EVERYONE. These kids that she has in her are evil. Just the the mother and father." Genevieve said shrugging.

"Look bitch. Say whatever you want, these kids will not be evil because they will be loved unconditionally. You can kill me, ill just live on forever in their memories." I smiled looking to Klaus.

Genevieve shook her head nodding to Monique. Walking over Monique slammed my shoulders down as Genevieve shoved both of her hands into me.

I gasped unable to scream unable to move as she dug inside of me. I could feel her tearing my insides. "Here, get ready." Genevieve said grabbing onto something inside of me.