Unexpected

I woke up the next day and took a shower, then eventually getting dressed. I walked over to my dresser grabbing my favorite herb to contact my lost friend Finn. Just as I was about to prepare to use them I get a knock on my door.

I groan walking to the door "What!?" I yelled.

Once I noticed it was Klaus with a smirk on his face I rolled my eyes "Love your presence is needed downstairs. A few of your former army and Marcel are on the way and would love for them to know you are still willing to fight." he said leaning on the doorway.

I rolled my eyes "Not happening. I don't want to see Marcel. I thought you taking over meant I lost my role as queen." I said turning away walking back to my dresser putting on my beanie.

Klaus followed after me in my room. "Cleo Love.. You have always stood by me, you wear the bracelet I gave you. I gave you the queen charm for a reason. You have always been destined for greatness, and I need you now to rally their loyalty." Klaus said looking at me with a small grin.

I sighed "I don't know Nik.. You said Marcel is going to be there. I will think about it. Okay?" I asked turning and looking into Klaus's blue eyes.

"Of course.." Klaus said turning and leaving. I went and grabbed the herbs thinking about continuing on to contact Finn. "I know What those herbs do love. Why do you keep contacting my traitor brother?" Klaus asked turning back looking at me.

I shook my head "Traitor? He never betrayed me. In fact he was the first one I looked for when I completed my transition, only to find out you daggered him and Kol. I don't judge anyone anymore, besides I am sure he had a reason." I quickly said defending Finn.

Klaus looked down a bit hurt and turned around walking away slamming my door behind him. I took a deep breathe and turned back to my dresser starting to crush the herbs so I could see Finn.

After about 5 minutes everything was set up now all that remains to light the sage, and wait for Finn to appear. Only instead of hearing the voice I needed to hear I heard a voice that gave me butterflies.

"Why Hello Darling? Miss me?" Kol asked with a smirk standing on the other side of my bed.

I gasped and sped in front of him "Kol oh my god!" I yelled.

Kol chuckled "Cleo your immortality has done you well." Kol said sitting on my bed.

I smiled "Kol.. I-I" I stuttered when he cut me off.

"Listen Darling we haven't got much time. The other side something isn't right with it. I was killed by this hunter Jeremy Gilbert who has a sister named Elena. This girl Elena both of your brothers loved her and well long story short, this doppelganger Elena was responsible for not just one but the death of two Mikaelsons. I just wanted to ask you to help me. I cant stay dead Cleo, something isn't right. I have been watching you.. You are quite powerful you can bring me back." Kol asked.

I looked at standing up "Kol how am I supposed to help you? I don't know how to do something like that! I asked Finn before how to bring him back. He said that magic is dark, that is could ruin my soul." I said walking away from him.

When I turned back around he was vanished and I couldn't see him anymore. "Don't do it Cleo its dangerous. Thank you for defending me against my brother who despises me. I guess that is just what happens when you have a beautiful soul, you defend us broken ones. I'm sorry I have to go.." Finn said with as he vanished from the corner of my room.

I screamed frustrated and wanting to know more about every detail about the how and why my closest friends were killed. I sat down on my bed and heard voices. Diego was here, I stood up and slowly walked downstairs to see a dining table surrounded by the former inner circle and Marcel. I see Klaus sitting on one end of the table and when everyone notices me Diego and Marcel stand.