Like a Puzzle

I jumped awake feeling like I wasn't alone, only to find that I wasn't alone after all. I saw Diego passed out asleep in my bedroom chair. I giggled sitting up slowly gently taping his shoulder, which causes him to jerk awake With a loud screech.

I started laughing so hard at him jumping up getting ready for a fight. "Woah... Easy tiger! What are you doing?" I asked with a smirk.

Just as I asked Thierry came speeding in "What happened?" he yelled.

I chuckled "You tell me.." I said standing up.

Thierry sighed and stepped forward. "Elijah snapped your neck last night they went to rescue Rebekah and they needed to make sure you stayed safe." He said with a small smile.

"You two..  Let me guess you both stayed to make sure no harm came my way.." I said rolling my eyes both boys didnt answer so I stepped closer to them both grabbing Diego's and Thierry's hands.

"You boys are like family to me. Thank you for looking out for me when I was unable to do so myself." I said with a smile.

My room doors flew open and In walks Klaus followed by Elijah. "Ah Good your awake! You can be awfully dramatic you know that love?" Klaus said with a smirk.

"Ah good just the two dudes I didn't want to see. What do you want?" I asked rolling my eyes.

Elijah walked closer. "Cleo please understand.." Elijah tried to explain.

I groaned. "Explain what? That you would rather me be held captive here then help kill the asshole killing my guys?" I spat.

Klaus stepped closer to Thierry. "You two leave us." he said to Diego and Thierry.

I rolled my eyes as they left and turned to Klaus. "Love what my brother means is you mean far to much to us. We had to insure your safety." Klaus said.

"Whatever. Go away so I can get dressed I have somewhere I need to be." I said grabbing some clothes from my closet.

Klaus and Elijah left my room leaving me in peace. I went to the restroom taking a shower getting ready to go to the church Father Kieran is finally opening the place back up and I am not going to miss this.

Kieran has always been kind to me, and understood me. Never judged me because of what I am, helped me find light in a dark time.

My mind flash backed to a time when I was in a dark place and I wanted to turn off my humanity. Apart of me almost did flip that switch until a man approached me randomly.

"You may feel all hope is lost, don't give up God has a plan for all." he said with a smile.

I looked at the man confused "Yeah.. Sure he does." I said rolling my eyes walking away.

⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓

I sat in a church pew with Klaus and Marcel on each side of me. Kieran started to thank everyone for coming, however I couldn't hear because of Klaus and Marcel talking.

"Both of you shut up!" I whisper yelled at the two of them.

I went back to listening to Kieran "and it is in our hearts and with the help of many others that allow us here today. We gather a renewed spirit, made stronger.."Kieran went on while someone I thought was dead walked in to the church.

Bastiana.

I gasped and kept my calm remembering how Finn told me about others being resurrected. Whoever stole the magic had to of brought back Papa Tunde, and now Bastiana.

Great Now I understand why I would be in danger. I am the one who killed Bastiana, she is going to come for me its only a matter of time.

Before I knew it everyone was gone from the church and Klaus and Marcel were talking with Kieran and Cami.