Eternal Sunshine.

Jazz music filled the streets of New Orleans, walking out onto my balcony I felt at ease. I lost my sirebond to Klaus, Yet I cant seem to be relieved that Aya will no longer have control of the Strix. Which means they will no longer come after The Mikaelson's, with Marcel in charge; I know if it comes down to Marcel or the Original Family Ill do whatever I have to protect them, Even if that means dying myself.

Hopefully It won't have to come down to that, the emptiness in my heart felt as if I were slowly dying inside. Gripping onto my glass of Bourbon I closed my eyes sensing the magic dancing in the air. Biting my lip I had so much running through my mind, I wish I could salvage the part of me I lost when Davina completed that spell.

Rushing into my room Freya tossed a very large box onto my bed. "Get dressed." She commanded.

Drinking the rest of the harsh brown liquor, I gently set down the empty glass. "Look, I really don't feel like doing much of anything right Freya." I sat down on the bed.

"Well suck it up." Freya opened the box tossing a dress at me. "We are going out tonight."

Looking at the dress I rolled my eyes. "We didn't win here, we don't deserve to go out." I said sternly.

"Why not? Yeah I get it you lost your link to my brother, but guess what.." Freya took a step closer to me. "Klaus is going to need you at your best not this moping, depressed mess that you are right now. So go take a shower and get dressed." Freya demanded crossing her arms.

Shaking my head I rolled my eyes. "I am not moping." I defended myself.

"But you are depressed?" Freya questioned trying to prove her point.

Shooting Freya a harsh glare I shook my head. "Clearly." I groaned wanting to be left alone.

Freya grabbed my shoulders. "Please? For me, just one night. Me and you having fun. Don't make me go alone." She begged giving me a very sad look.

Gripping onto the dress I turned and walked into my restroom. "Fine, you owe me." I slammed the door shut behind me.

Hearing Freya mumble something under her breath before she left my bedroom. Standing in the shower I made sure to turn the water to the hottest setting possible. Frozen I allowed the burning water to run down my body. Washing away my worries I hurried to get ready not wanting to risk pissing off Freya.

Looking in the mirror at my outfit there was something off, taking off my necklace from Freya and my talisman I was feeling a little more confident about myself

Looking in the mirror at my outfit there was something off, taking off my necklace from Freya and my talisman I was feeling a little more confident about myself. Walking out of my room I bumped into Freya. "Wow. You look--" She tried to say when I cut her off.

"I already agreed to go out with you, and i'm wearing the dress you gave me. No need to try and make me feel good about myself." I tried to make her stop.

Freya smiled pulling me out of the compound. "Look, once we are out, you are going to feel a million times better! Trust me!" Freya attempted to brighten my spirits.