🌹Chapter Sixteen🌹

ابدأ من البداية

He looks up at me and smirks. "Yes, have her sent up to me" He answers with a chuckle at the end of his sentence. "Of course" I tell him and leave the office, going back to the phone. I take the mute off and tell the woman that he wants Kitty to come to see him.

I hang up and wait in my office. There are a lot of emails and files to go over and they won't go over themselves. "Ms. Ace!" Mr. Knight calls out from his office while I'm going over one file on the computer. I stand up and go into his office after he has given me the cruel enter that he always gives when I knock.

I see a woman sitting on his lap when I enter his office and I just want to leave and not come back, but he did call me into his office. "You called for me, Mr. Knight?" I ask, looking at his face and not on that woman. Though, I saw that she very lightly clothes and has more make-up than I see in the stores, and she's all over him.

It doesn't seem that he cares that she's acting like this, he's just normal and professional. Does he ever relax? "Ms. Ace, I will be doing important things here. Cancel my next meeting and don't interrupt me in the last hour. Now leave" He says, with a smirk.

"Of course, Mr. Knight" I say and leave, this guy is something else, all right. I know what he will be doing in here and I will most likely be able to hear whatever will be going on in there, and I'd rather not. It's disgusting and horrible. I also just want to work.

I go to my computer, trying desperately to block out all of the sounds in his office and I cancel his next meeting. After about ten minutes of those noises getting louder and me getting more sick by the minute. I stand up and walk out of my office.

When I walk out, I notice that everyone is staring at me and then at his office. I smile to myself when I hear that the sounds coming from his office can be heard from the hallway. Mostly everyone can hear what he is up to. And, now I believe why they thought it was me, I guess they now know that I was never in there.

I can't be in there and out here at the same time. I go to the bathroom and wash my face with water. Besides, I really needed to not hear those sounds anymore, they make me want to puke my stomach out. Literally. Do they have to do that at work? It's disgusting.

Mr. Knight is professional in everything, his looks, his words, his attitude, but not with this. It's insane how he can be like that, then again. I did read that he's with one girl every week, except one that he was with longer and people thought that they were going to get married or something, which was supposed to be a big deal.

However, after meeting the guy, I don't want to read those articles about it, being around him is bad enough, I don't have to read about him too. "They've been going on for quite some time" A girl in the bathroom says to another girl while they're doing their make-up. "Yeah, I know. Anyway..." The girl with her says and they talk about something else while I tune in them. I wash my hands, while they leave.

I already know for a fact that they were talking about Mr. Knight and this Kitty girl. I find her name very unique, then again most people don't think of Rose as a first name, and more of a middle name. But, the story behind my name is so beautiful.

My mother was a business woman and she never wanted someone to distract her, I'm like her on that note. She never raised to be like that, I chose to be like this. Because I want to be just like her, and that's a good thing. Anyway, that was until my mom met my dad.

It wasn't love at first sight. It actually took forever for my parents to fall in love. My dad had heard that my mom loved roses and each day, he gave her a single rose. That was until he found out that she hated roses, but he chanced her mind. With roses.

Even when he knew she hated them, he kept sending them to her. She always told him that she was throwing them away, but in reality she kept each and every one of them. She began to love getting them, and soon the two of them began to fall for each other.

I don't exactly know how it happened, they were never really clear on that part of the story. What I do know is that they went out on a couple of dates before they officially started dating, it took one and a half a year for them to get together. Then two years after their official dating, they got engaged.

A year later of their marriage, my mom got pregnant. She always tells me that the moment she found out, she was the happiest woman alive. Even happier than she was at her wedding, and I've always been the biggest happiness of her life. However, she does love my dad, but I'm always her biggest love.

And, that's how I was named Rose, because of their love. They fell in love because of roses and my dad used to tell me that as soon as I was in the arms of my mother when I was born, she said that I was her little Rosie. They never picked a name until I was born, because they never found the perfect one.

They also wanted to hold me and have me in their arms when they were deciding my name. I, for one am really happy about my name. I do love my name and I do love roses. When I was little, the whole house always smelt of roses and the scent of roses.

A fresh rose was always on the kitchen table, each day my dad came home with a rose for my mom. Their story is so romantic and so inspiring for me and other people. Anyone can fall in love, never give up on the one you like and be romantic.

When I was a little girl, I had always imagined that when I had my company that I would find the man of my dreams like my mom did. But, the company comes first, I'm not going to let a man distract me before I have my own business, because that has always been my goal.

I walk back to my office, and on my way, that Kitty girl walks past me with a smirk on her face. Her make-up is a bit smudge and her hair is all over the place. She only sends a wicked grin my way when she walks past me, but I only roll my eyes before I go into my office.

When I'm in my office, I sit down and continue working, going through some files. The files are hard to go through because I need to be careful to read every single word that is written on it. Those files are pretty important and I don't want to risk making any mistake.

Even of I don't make mistakes, it can happen. And if that happens to me, I might get fired. For real this time, and I'm not going to let that happen. I will do anything to keep this job and even if it means handling that jerk in the next office, which is really impossible to do. I need this job, like I've said so many times and I'm not going to lose it. It's funny how I will regret those words later.