LID - Chapter 33

I have some good news for you my Amazers!

I've decided to continue this book and try to finish it. I've read your comments too! Although it might be just few from other people. But to me, it means so much. You guys are always the best! Thank you so so much for your unending support and I hope, you, Amazers will always stay the same until the end. Hope you like this chapter!

Happy reading everyone! Love lots💜💜💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa's POV

"Please don't!"

I got up, looking like I was on a marathon, sweating hard and finding hard to breathe. Then, I realized I was on a bed.

What the h*ll happened?

"Lily, are you okay?"

I look around and turn to face the owner of that masculine voice.

Did I just saw his face? Is he really wearing that rare look on his face right now?

Is he really worried? Does he care?

Am I seeing what I'm seeing right now?

"I saw you unconscious a while ago. That's why I brought you here. Don't worry, our private doctor said you're okay and that you just needed some rest."

What?

"You're in my room by the way. Feel free to stay until this evening and just go back to your room whenever you feel like it."

Why is he suddenly nice?

"O-okay."

Ghad! Why am I shuttering? What's happening to me?

Wait, what happened a while ago?

Aish! His wearing a full black outfit from his shirt, jeans, and shoes with a black mask, and he has a cap on. How the h*ll am I supposed to see his face? It was well covered!

"By the way, Jennie Noona is coming up to bring you some soup. I have to go, take care."

Before he could leave, I held his polo.

"Jungkook, wait."

He turn around to face me. His face doesn't look cold.

Well, that's new.

I didn't notice until now that he got some beautiful eyes that could melt someone's heart. But mostly covered by coldness which makes people not wanting to look at him in the eyes. Then, I also noticed his nose. Well, I can't deny that it's really big. But, I like it. Makes his look imperfectly perfect. His lips though, it looks soft and...

Wait... What?! What's with you Lisa?! Focus!

"If you passed by or see Rosé, please tell her to come here. I'll be waiting. I really wanted to talk to her."

Right. She definitely owns me an explanation. I remember her leaving me like that. Like, the h*ll?! She better have a valid reason or else... Arrrggghh! I'm really not in the mood right now.

Calm down, Lisa. Calm down.

Jungkook just nod at me and so, I said something I never expect myself to say. Especially not to him.

"T-thanks."

I said. More like a whisper.

He just smiled at me and turn around to leave.

Did he just smile?

I didn't realized myself smiling like an idiot not until I saw it in the mirror at my side.

You're crazy, Lisa.

But seriously, is he really the Jungkook I know?

~~
Sighs, it's been an hour and I'm really getting bored. I've been waiting for Chae, but she seems to be not coming.

Well, Jennie Unnie did dropped by to give me the soup she made and it was really delicious.

We had a small talk and a few minutes later, she left. Well, she have more things to do and I can't always ask for her time knowing she's a busy person too. Besides, she should enjoy this vacation.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing the last person I could think of who would come today.

What's she doing here? It's too early for her to come back that fast.

She just smiled at me for a while and here comes her signature face again.

Tsk! Cold.

"Hello, sister."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Amazers! How is it? Please don't forget to vote for more updates. 😊