LID - Chapter 10

Lisa's POV

I'm just quietly listening here at the side while Taehyung and... Jenne? Jeny? Jeni? Ahh! Jennie. While they are talking.

Seriously?! I'm really getting impatient now. When are they gonna finish?

"Jennie."

Thank goodness! They finally stop talking and we all look up to see who that person is.

"Good thing you're now here. I've been waiting for you for 2 damn hours!"

He just ignored it and directly went to sit beside Jennie which is in front of Taehyung right now.

"Oppa, since Taehyung and Lily is here, let's just talk about business next time. I'll just go order some foods and drinks for us."

Just before she left, Taehyung stopped her.

"I'll go with you. I'm sure you can't carry them all by yourself."

And with that they left me! Great.

"Lily, you seem different today."

He knows Lily? Damn! What's his name?

"I'm quiet sad right now that you don't talk to your Yoongi oppa already."

Yoongi? Ahh, that's right! He's the bestfriend of Lily.

Why didn't Lily just placed their profile pictures together with the files she gave me?!

"I'm sorry. I'm just not... I don't know."

He's quiet shocked about what he heard.

"Are you sure you're okay? Lily, this is my first time hearing you saying sorry! What's happening to you?"

Great, Lisa. Just great!

"I'll just go home first. Kindly please tell the others."

I was about to get my bag when he held my wrist.

"I'll bring you home."

And before I could say something, someone interrupted me.

"Lily, where are you going? We are just about to eat."

Seriously? What's wrong with people these days? Stopping people from doing something.

"I'm just not hungry yet and I want to go home for now. You can just eat without me."

I was about to leave when Taehyung stopped me. Again!

"I'll go with you."

No way!

"I'm okay. Besides, you can't leave Jennie alone here."

Jennie looked at me and smiled.

"Don't worry. I have my brother here. I'm sure he wouldn't want me to be in danger. It's night and I think it's better if there would be someone to be with you."

Brother?! So, that means... She's the sister of Jungkook?! Why didn't I noticed it?

Sighs.

"Fine. Let's go."

~~
Jennie's POV

When they're no where to be found, I gave my brother a confused look.

"Are you two close? I saw you talking to her and I know you oppa. You don't talk to strangers."

I can tell he's quiet undecided if he's gonna tell it to me or not.

"She's..."

She's... What?!

"My..."

The hell!

"Just fucking say it already!"

I'm really pissed right now.

"My bestfriend."

I chuckled.

"I thought she is someone special to you but bestfrie-"

Realization hit me.

"Bestfriend?! So you mean, she's the reason why you two always get into fight?"

He just ignored my question.

"Lily Manoban. Finally, I've met her. The one and only girl who stole your heart brother. But sadly, she's in love with our little brother. Anyway, I have to go and you don't have to go with me. I can take care of myself. Goodluck bro."

She's interesting. I need to know more about her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Amazers! How is it? Please don't forget to vote for more updates. 😊