LID - Chapter 18

Lisa's POV

I'm currently here in the car with Jisoo Unnie and we're on the way to work when she suddenly told me about the dance competition and she said that J-hope will be waiting for me in his studio for a practice later on around 4 Pm.

When we arrived in front of the entrance door, someone called Lily's name which caught my attention.

"Oh? Jennie. What brought you here?" I asked.

She just smiled at me.

"I was planning if you could go shopping with me. I also wanted to talk to you with something very important."

Well, how can I say no to her? I just looked at Jisoo Unnie and she just nod at me. I guess it's okay then.

I was about to say something when an unknown girl suddenly pushed me!

The hell?!

"What do you think you're fucking doing?!" Jennie asked with annoyance.

"Well, this damn girl right here was the fucking girl who slapped me last week right in front of my face and to everyone!" She explained.

"Still! You have no right to do that randomly especially when you're in her territory. You could've just file a case then! Tsk." Jisoo Unnie said.

The unknown girl just chuckled.

"Then it's a good thing I did!" She said happily.

Are you fucking serious?! I just looked at Jisoo Unnie and she just made a peace sign.

"Hehe. I was just joking." She said.

What now? A police officer suddenly appeared on the scene and invited me to come to the police station.

"Jisoo Unnie, please call Rose on my phone to fetch me in the police station and Jennie, I'm sorry. I can't go right now."

I just followed the police officer's request since hello? It was Lily on that day with this bitch and not me. So, probably I don't know what really happened!

Hayst. What a life!

...>Fast Forward >...

"If that's the case then I'm gonna call my attorney about it. See you in the court then."

And with that, I left and went to go outside.

I'm gonna need to call my witch sister. How dare she leaves the country without solving her own problems!

As I opened the door, I saw Jisoo Unnie, Jennie, and Rose sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"Jisoo Unnie! Jennie! Rose!"

The three of them looked at me and smiled.

Wait... Why is there 6 guys?

I don't know why but I have a feeling it's not gonna be good.

They all turn around at the same time and...

"Jin? J-hope? Suga? Jimin? Taehyung? And... Jungkook?" I asked, unsure if it's really them.

But when I clearly saw each one of their faces...

"... What are you all doing here?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Amazers! How is it? Please don't forget to vote for more updates. 😊