LID - Chapter 5

Lily's POV

"I'm here, Lily."

Sighs, what took her so long? Time is gold!

"You do know what time is my flight, right? It's tomorrow for God's sake Lisa!"

Sorry not sorry but this time, I'm really not at all sure if she could make it. I mean, the moment she talks, she's completely different from me and that is a big NO No for me.

"Listen, I need you to remember every word I'm gonna say. It would be better if you take down notes. Okay, 1st you must speak both Tagalog and English. I do know you can speak English fluently for you have stayed for how many years in different countries but the thing is, you are not familiar with Tagalog words and so, while you're at my office, let my secretary do the whole work while you do studying. 2nd is that you do not let anyone be close to you especially my employees. Next, time is gold. I'm always on time or maybe perhaps earlier than the time being given. I do not take excuses and if that ever happens, better not let yourself face me again. Last but definitely not the least and the most important thing that you MUST remember in this whole plan, Jeon Jungkook my soon to be husband. Do you understand?"

Before she could answer, someone interrupted me with a phone call.

"Who the fucking is this?! If ever you need to fucking talk to me, go fucking call my assistant!"

Well, don't fucking mess with me. Especially when I'm not in the mood right now to talk about business.

"Umm... Lily, you don't have to worry about me. I can handle this. I'll do my best to study all these things and about the people you need me to know. But, does mom and dad knows about this?"

Aish! Those damn words.

"First of all, I don't say" Umm", "Ah", or any other useless words. Second, when you talk to someone, always remember to go straight to the point. Don't use that fucking kind words to anyone not even to mom and dad. I don't do those things. Third, mom and dad doesn't know. What they know is that I'm in States. So you better keep this as a secret to them. Got it?"

There was a silence between us. I guess I was a bit harsh towards her. But who cares? Sighs, right. She is still my sister.

"Lisa, I'll be counting on you. I'll just be saying this once okay? I love you and please take care while I'm gone. Goodnight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Amazers! How is it? I'm so sorry for all the inappropriate words I've used for the passed chapters especially in this chapter. Just be reminded that from this moment on, there will be a lot of words that are inappropriate. So, if ever you don't like that idea, you are free to leave and if ever you're okay with it, you are always welcome in here. Please don't forget to support my story and don't forget to vote too. Thanks! 😊