LID - Chapter 31

Someone's POV

We have just recently finished the night and everyone is saying their goodbyes already.

"Goodnight guys! Happy birthday again, Jennie!"

"Goodnight! Sweet dreams y'all."

"Byeeeeeeeee! Happy birthday again Jennie!

"Thanks guys! Bye."

Sighs. How long are they seriously gonna finished?!

Goodbye, goodbye! But still talking!!

Arrrggghh! Girls will always be girls. Anyways, I look around to see the others but I guess, I'm the last survivor guy remaining over here. All the other guys are in their rooms already. While, the girls? No need to tell. You guys know it already.

I went back to my room and saw my roommate sleeping already. Well, that's what he got for drinking too much alcohol. Anyways, I went inside the bathroom and do my night routine. But the moment I opened my closet...

What the hell?! Where's the necklace I just placed here a couple of hours ago? Damn! Whoever took it, I'll never ever let you live happily for the rest of your life. I'll make your life a living hell if ever something bad happens to it. I've tried and tried to search for it inside my closet but I can't fucking see it here!

Come on, where the hell is it?!

The moment I look around and saw my roommate, I don't know what has gotten into me but I went straightly into him and threw him on the floor. I just can't find anyone to blame right now beside my him, my roommate whom I assume who took the necklace because I know for a fact that we shared the same closet and only him, saw that necklace. I don't care what the hell is gonna happen to us but I wanted to know and make sure if he really is the thief here or not. I will eventually know who and where is it sooner or later.

"Wake the goddamn up!!"

I know, it's not right to blame someone without any proof. But, can you blame me? That thing is very precious to me. I'm sure you would do the same thing when a precious thing from you will just be taken away from you that easily by someone...who knows?

"What the hell is wrong with you?! I'm fucking sleeping in here and there you are, fucking disturbing me! I'm fucking just goddamn sleeping here QUIETLY and you're just gonna go hella threw me off the bed? Why don't you just freaking tell me that you wanted to fucking swap with me? Whatever fucking problems you freaking goddamn have that has obviously have NOTHING to do with me, guess what? I DON'T CARE!! Damn fucking YOU! Do you really need to do this to me?! Like literally throwing me off the bed while I JUST take the goddamn sleep?! Just so you know, I'm hella tired and I hella wanted some fucking sleep! So, if you'll excuse me, fuck off!!"

What the hell did just happened??

"Yah!! Don't you dare turn your fucking back at me when I'm not fucking done with you. Where the hell is the necklace?! You and I ONLY goddamn knows where the hell I fucking placed it right? And it's in the closet! But now, it's hella gone!! G.O.N.E. GONE!! Now that I'm still fucking talking nicely to you, go fucking get my goddamn necklace and return it to me!"

Is he serious right now?? Did he just chuckled?! At me?!!

Come on, chill. Inhale... Exhale. Control yourself.

"Will you please get the hell out? I want my beauty rest right now and if you're that eager to find that goddamn necklace of yours, go and fucking find it yourself!!"