LID - Chapter 41

This chapter is dedicated to:
blinkxarmy123

Thank you for your unending support and also for the comments 💕(Although they all are similar but I really appreciate it) Hope you like it!

-AmazingJ 😘💜

~~

Lisa's POV
"Ugh, here we go again."

"Lily."

So freaking tired of this!

"My name's Lisa, okay? Stop it! Please."

He just chuckled and it seems like he's enjoying and obviously satisfied with my reaction. Which, I then return with a blank one.

Seeing me, he then turn serious.

"Help me, please. After this, I'll never bother you again. Lisa please!" Before I could even move, he kneeled, holding my hands. 

Here we go again

Sighs.

"There's still some business going on between us okay? ONLY between us SISTERS and I still need to deal with it. So please, don't involve me any further. The thing going on between you two has nothing to do with me. So, let me go."

"I'll help you then!" It's then my turn to chuckle.

"Help? You can't even solve your own and you expect me to believe it?" I sigh once again. "Look, it's not working and I'll never agree whatever reasons you say. So please, stop wasting your time." I tried letting go off him but the more I do, the tighter his hands squeezing  onto mine.

"Let me go!" I suddenly hear some sobs. "Please. I'm begging you. Help me with this. Look, she's not who you think she is and right now, I'm the only person who can help her. But I can't do it with her pushing me away. Lisa please, you're her sister." Seriously?!

"Sister? She lied to me!" This time, he got up. Looking at me in the eyes.

"Lisa, your parents are alive! They're not dead, okay?! " What?!

"W-what? What do you mean they're alive?! What about the letter? And... Everything?!"

"I can't tell you no more. It's probably best if you go talk to your sister." 

What the h*ll?!

"No! Tell me. Right now infront of my face! What the hell is really going on?!" Out of frustration, I didn't realize I pushed him.

"Yo, chillax man!" I try to calm myself down.

"Sorry." *sighs* "Fine, I'll help you. BUT! ONLY if you tell me what the h*ll is going on. Do we have a deal?" I said with firm on my voice.

"How about an option B?" He suggested. But, with no reply.

"Tsk! Fine. Arrrggghh, may God guide me! Lili, I'm sorry! Ghaaad, what am I getting myself into." He shouted then whispered at the end. 

Weird.

Bambam and I spent the rest of the day talking about everything. By everything, I meant EVERY SINGLE THING. Including their past relationship. 

Who could have thought he was this talkative? No wonder they broke up. 

Joke!
~~
The next day, I decided to go find Jeon Jungkook. But, not in a way of revealing myself like on the spot and definitely not in a way of showing my agenda. I need something like in a situation where "coincidence" is present.

Yep, you heard it right. For short, I need a plan. 

Damn! Why is she hiding this from me?!

Lily is indeed full of secrets. Which reminds me by the way, you wanna know a secret??

I'm saving my sister from this bullsh*t!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Amazers! 👋
Sorry for the delay. Don't worry, I'll make sure to update a longer one next time. Anyways, how is it? Please don't forget to vote for more updates. Love lots~

-AmazingJ😘💜