LID - Chapter 19

Lisa's POV

"... What are you all doing here?!"

Sighs. Now they think this is funny? What did seriously happened to this generation?!

"Who told you about me being here?" I coldly asked.

I looked at them one by one with my blank expression trying to scare them to tell me the truth.

First, I looked at Jin.

"Jisoo told me what happened." He confessed.

Second, to Suga.

"Jennie."

Third, to J-hope.

"Jisoo."

Next, to Jimin.

"Rose."

Then, to Taehyung.

"I saw Jungkook talking to someone on the phone and accidentally heard their conversation about what happened to you." He explained.

Seriously? Who would dare tell him about me? That person probably hate him. I mean come on, we both know he hates me and so do I.

And last but not the least, the least person I expect, Jungkook.

"Jennie Noona." He said.

So, all the information that they've received comes from these three girls?!

"Jisoo Unnie, I asked you to ONLY call Rose. Why bother to tell the others?" I asked. A bit disappointed.

"Jennie, I told you it's cancelled already didn't I? Now you even told your brothers about it?" I asked. A bit mad about what she did.

"And Chae, we'll talk later at home." I said.

After talking to them, I turn around to face them. The boys I mean.

"Guys, you could've just stayed at home or do your thing. But anyway, thank you for coming."

I turn around once again and looked at the girls.

"I'm sorry girls, I know you're all just worried about me. But, you should have told me instead about your plans. Anyway, go home safely and Chae, let's go." I said in a soft tone.

"Lily, I heard about what happened. I could find a lawyer for you in no time. Just tell me when you need him or her." Jisoo Unnie said and concern is visible in her eyes.

"It's fine. I can find someone on my own. Thanks by the way." I replied.

"Lily, I know someone. I could ask him if you want to?" Jin asked.

"I also know someone and he is absolutely great! Trust me." Suga said.

"I know someone too." Jungkook added.

"Well, I might not know someone but I could be your supporter!" Taehyung said.

"Me too! I'm always available." J-hope added.

Available? Seriously? It sounds... So weird.

"No! She's not gonna need help from you guys. Don't worry, I've got this. I'll find someone instead." Jimin said.

"And who do you think you are? Are you her boyfriend for you to decide for her?" Suga replied.

"I'm her bestfriend!" Jimin reasoned out.

"I'm her long time bestfriend!" Suga replied.

"No you're not. I'm the one!" Jimin replied.

Hayst. Are they seriously gonna fight here?

"You know what, why don't you all fucking shut the hell up?! I know someone who can fucking help Lily alright? He's gonna be her lawyer and that's final! So, why don't you all fucking go home because it's been a fucking long tiring day for us all! You boys can now go! Goodbye Jisoo Unnie, Rose, and Lily. See you when I see you."

Sweeg! I bet you know who I'm talking about. Thank goodness she's here and one thing I learned about her today, is if you want to live longer, you don't want to messed up with her.

After our said goodbyes, we all have our separate ways and right now, I'm currently with Rose and of course, Jimin. Although Suga who is my said bestfriend, is not happy at all when he heard about it, at least I did convince him about Jimin staying in my house for he is Rose's brother after all.

Anyways, it's been a long day. So right after we arrived home, I just directly went inside my room, hop into my bed and let my body go shut down. Goodnight.

~~
The next day, I've decided to take a day off from everything. But a sudden bell was heard and so, I went near the door and to my surprise, I saw a girl and a boy waiting.

Hmm? Are they Rose or Jimin's visitors? But they aren't here yet. Jimin went to work early and Rose went to go for a jog.

I opened the door and went outside to see who was it and...

Oh my gosh! What is she doing here?!

"Jennie?! And who's that guy with you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Amazers! How is it? Please don't forget to vote for more updates. 😊